(3)

iMessage

'Grant🍌'

you at school princess?❤️

I miss u

my dick is aching for more pics of that pretty girl that I'm texting rn

call me later?

k

every kiss begins with a k

too bad ugly begins with u

did I just get roasted by a girl

I think you mean deep fried

apply cold water to that burn

Jesus, I love it

i love everything you do

i could almost love you

calm down, mr. small dick

i bet you'd love to go to town on this big billy here🍆🍌😉

Grant, I don't even know u

but I would be honored to do so🤤🤤

what did I say😏

I kno u baby

ur fucked up in ur mind like me

u have kinks, for sure

maybe a scooby doo one

or sex tapes

Uhm....no?

whatever

i need to get to know you better tho

on a more...

'friendly level'

that wouldn't be bad but my teacher has been staring at me for the past five minutes and I'm not in the mood to fail science this year

so maybe later when you call

you're in class?

yeah, you probs have lunch

yeah, no.

skipping class at the mall

woah, rebel 101

i would've had science after lunch

with this really weird teacher who wears glasses smaller than pupils

lol, same here

most likely smaller than your dick tho😏

jfc, shut up

i don't think I can☺️

you will once you're choking on me

...

fck u

i'd be honored😉
Read, 11:36AM

///

ETHAN

I was waiting for Grayson to finally get his frappe and come back out of Starbucks. Cutting my mathematics class is the most stupid thing I've done this month.

I mean, I always cut classes, but my knowledge on maths has no chance of getting me through this year. My twin comes out and I sigh.

He grins at me with his frappe in his hand as he shakes in front of me. "You want a sip?", he asks in a sing-song voice and I stick out my tongue and push his hands away from me.

"No thanks, I don't need herpes.", I mumble and he scoffs, rolling his eyes at me as we walk back to his car. I get in shotgun.

He complains about how I 'complain about things that are utterly perfect' as he turns up the radio only to plug in his phone to the AUX cord and turning on The Weeknd.

He sings along to 'False Alarm' entirely off key and I smirk as I pull out my phone and begin recording him secretly. I post it onto my Snapchat story and open my twitter.

I follow a few fan accounts and dm some of them. Sliding into their DM's was something that I was known for. I chuckle at some cute fangirl replies as I realize that Gray has stopped the car in the school car park.

It was now lunch, so we had nothing to worry about as we stepped into the building. We walk over to the cafeteria, talking about what we should film next.

We pass a table as we head for our usual one as I see her sitting there on the floor by the door to the kitchens. She had long light brown hair and hazel eyes. Her lips were puckered as she picked up her juice box and sucked on the straw.

She reminded me of what Paisley sent me this morning. I feel my member getting harder as I receive flashbacks of the video and I clamp my eyes shut as I rush to our table.

I sit down uncomfortably and sigh, pulling out my phone and texting her yet again.

"It's hurting so bad.", I send it off without thinking twice and let Grayson get my food as I gesture to him in sign language that I had a little problem.

(more like a big problem;))

I glance over my shoulder to see the girl on her phone. She was biting her lip obliviously seductively as her mouth curled into a smile and a light shade of red spread across her cheeks.

If she only knew what I had been sending Paisely. She types something and puts her phone away. My phone vibrates in my pocket and I suck in my cheeks.

A blond sits down next to her and they begin to char. I look away and pull out my phone to see that I've received a text.

"I'm glad you liked The Paisley Show"

///

♥︎ooh, who do you think Ethan likes now?

I bet y'all are never gonna guess how paisley looks like!☺️

I'm such a meanie, but I know you all love me:))

xx,cece♥︎