(33)

'Ethan'

paisley

we need to talk

yes, Ethan?

lets run away together

I need you

fat away from this place

I want to take back the last month and change it all to how it was

When we met

I wish things didn't happen the way they did

so i need you to do one thing to make things final and clear for All

ethan

what is it?

Be with me
READ, 11:39PM

\\\

PAISLEY

I slam my alarm off and jump out of my bed. I rub my eyes as I look at my reflection of my vanity. I look flawless, and I am not the person to say that about myself.

I hear a knock on my door and flip my hair behind my shoulder as Paige walks in. "Good morning!", she giggles and I smile.

She runs into my open arms and I hug her in my chest tightly. I swing her around in a small circle and put her back down.

"Today is a special day?", she guesses with a confused look splattered onto her face. I nod excitedly.

I pull out my phone and scroll through ethan's texts yet again. Be with him? Did he actually propose that?

"I'll be heading to Vennian, okay? Don't tell mom.", I beg Paige and she nods cutely. I smile and kiss her forehead.

She groans and wipes it with disgust. I laugh at her childish reaction and lean over to her ear.

"Just remember that I kissed someone with these lips.", I whisper to her and she lets her jaw drop as I pull away and wink at her.

"Holy fuck! Mom!", she gives out a fangirl squeal and runs out of my room. I walk over to my closet and pull out sweatpants, Converse, an old shirt from the Arctic Monkeys and slip my hair into a loose bun.

I look great. I don't give a single fuck about how I look right now. I grab my keys, my phone and a energy bar and head for my car. I slip on my white windbreaker that was lying in the shotgun seat.

I start the engine and drive to my old school, listening to the Arctic Monkeys and Drake.

What I have planned might hurt or not. But it will be better for me. I know that it will be better.

I believe that this could change my life.

-

I walk down the familiar halls, see a lot of familiar faces and get a lot of stares. I kind of like the attention. This will make things easier than I thought.

I remember Grayson telling me how his password has been his locker number for years. I see him standing in front of it and chuckle to myself.

What an ass. I mean, I really felt something for him, but he actually thought he could get me past this? Oh, hell no.

"Hey! Grayson!", I scream.

\\\

ETHAN

I walk towards my twin with my Coke in my hand when I hear unmistakable voice bellow: "Grayson!".

Everyone jumps and stares at her, my Coke almost slips out of my fucking hands. Grayson whips his head up and sees her, smiling.

"Hey babe!", he coos and she crosses her arms with a big smirk spread across her lips. I smile at her confidence.

"Fuck off, small dick!", she grins and takes a necklace that I assume he gave to her and tosses it on the ground.

She kicks it away with her heel and throws her hands up into the air in exaggeration. I watch her and chuckle.

That's my girl.

I see a couple of people record her as she raises both her middle fingers and shows them to my twin. Her shoes flop against the floor as she walks.

"I love Ethan, not you, and you just used the fact that I didn't know who he was and fucked me like a toy. Guess what? I don't give a damn that you treated me like shit.", she smiles.

I inch closer and some people give out 'oooh' or 'damn'. I nod in approvement. She was doing the right thing.

"I really don't care. I just want to break up with you so that Ethan and I can finally fulfill what we wanted to do so long again before you fucked things up.", she spits.

He frowns. "I fucked things up? What about your sister?", he shouts back and I step slowly. How dare he.

"What about you!", he adds and I run up, taking Paisley into my arms. "Yeah, she fucked me. We loved it.", I interject and Grayson rolls his eyes.

The cameras are pointed at me and Paisley. My heart beats faster as she turns to me and gives me a winning smile.

It takes me back to the time when I first saw her. When I saw her as Piper's annoying little sister. When I just saw her as another girl to play with.

She changed me, mentally, and it feels so good to say that I love her. I look at her long eyelashes as she bats her eyes.

"I love Paisley Seneca Landry. I love her.", is all I can manage to say out loud. Pais puts her hand over her heart and wipes a tear away.

"You remember my middle name.", she jokes and I laugh at her utterly sense free humor. She bites down on her lip.

"I love Ethan Grant Dolan, more that he does me.", I hear her say and people cheer. I take her face into my hands and let my thumb slide over her plump lips.

They quiver, just like my own. I lean down to her small self and place my lips on top of hers. I can see Grayson run off out of the corner of my eye.

The halls explode in cheers.

\\\

a/n;
I said hey wassup

H
E
L
L
O

for quite some time I thought about quitting wattpad and my fan accounts but I am officially staying becuz sister got screamed at by her bezzies.

Whoopsies, my bad, dears.

xx,cece