(11)

'Grant🍌'

Love you

Love you more

Love you most

...

Love you more than the most

(Did I beat you yet?)

Impossible

❤️
READ, 4:32AM

\\\

ETHAN

For another shitty day at school, I'm actually quite motivated. I run across the hall to my locker, gazing past the other students to find Piper.

Then I spot Grayson with someone else. She looks a lot like Pipers sister. I walk up to them and give my bro a high five. I haven't seen him since last night.

"Where have you been? I crossed up at Louis' but he said you weren't there.", I smirk and he blushes. Pipers sister scoffs and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you later.", she promises him and walks away. I nudge him as the bell rings. He laughs nervously and we split for each of our classes. I pull out my phone and bite my lip.

I don't have Piper's real number. How am I supposed to reach her for our date tonight? Should I just come by in the middle of the afternoon and randomly take her to some weird restaurant? Does she have any allergies?

Calm the shit down, Ethan. You'll just ask her in class.

I stare back down at the texts as someone clears their throat. I snap my head up, completely lost in thought. "Wouldn't you like to run to your class, Mr. Dolan?", Mr. Reed asks me.

"Uhm, yes, I'm sorry.", i stammer, completely blinded by confusion. I push my phone into my pocket and readjust the straps of my bag as I run towards the chemistry labs.

\\\

Third period, American History. I spy her in her seat at the far left, by the window. She gazes out and I sit myself next to her. She doesn't bother to look over to me as the bell rings.

"Miss Landry?", Ms. Galloway smiles. She's one of those teachers who will let you get away with almost anything. Just smile sweetly and apologize and -BAM!- you're forgiven.

"Excuse me, Ms. Galloway. It's just such amazing weather today that it's ruining my train of thought.", Piper replies. I never realized how much of a suck up she is. But I don't blame her. I'd rather be on Ms. Galloways' good side too.

"I agree, Ms. Landry, that's why I didn't want any of you to pack out your stuff yet. Grab your bags, kids! Lessons' outside today!", she calls through the classroom and by the sound of students happily chattering, I think they don't mind.

I get up and look at Piper. "Good day, beautiful.", I smile and she sighs, her cheeks flushing a soft pink. "Go away.", she smiles and I help her up. "Never knew you were in this class.", I confess.

"Transferred like a month ago. Class got too boring with Mrs. Lee.", she explains rapidly as we follow the crowd in front of us. I still haven't had let her wrist go, and she doesn't seem to notice. I let it slip through my fingers and observe her face.

The corners of her mouth tilt down a little, but that's all. We walk in silence for a while. I watch her hands conjoining with each other and her left pointer finger playing with the ring on her thumb.

"You know, I've been wanting to ask you, is this date thing a...a joke?", she coughs up with insecurity and I gaze at her eyes. Soft and hazel. "No.", I say and crease my forehead as I frown. "Oh, I'm sorry."

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I pull it out. 'Justin': Going 2 get food @ TB. U taggin? I sigh and type a quick yes. It would seem weird that I was constantly with Piper. They probably would think I'm in love or something. I'm Ethan Dolan, I don't fall in love.

Unless there's a girl called Paisley. Shut up head! Shut up!

A hand carefully takes mine and I look down to see the familiar long and jade green nails that belong to Piper. I look up, and I realize that I must look like a freak. She has a concerned look plastered on her face.

"You okay? You drifted off for a second back there.", she says, handing me my phone. I let it fall? Was I so lost? "You know, if you have mental problems or something, you can tell me. I don't mind.", she suggests and let's go if my hand.

"I don't have mental problems!", I defend myself a tad too harshly. "I'm sorry.", I quickly jump in and bite my lip. She chuckles nervously and wraps a arm around her stomach.

"I really don't mind if you have, or would've had, any medical problems. I just want you to be honest so, yeah, we can get to know each other?", she raises her shoulders into a tense position and lets them fall.

"I'll pick you up at 6 tonight. We're going to-", "Chipotle?", she grins and I blush. "Kind of.", I reply, scratching my head. "It's okay, I love Mexican. But I'm allergic to people who stand me up so I better see at my house, Dolan.", she jokes and I laugh.

"Sure. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some preparations to make.", I grin and sneak off around a corner just as they walk through the doors to the basketball court, which has a lot of benches and tables.

I rush down to our gangs' usual meeting spot and see Justin, Louis and Callum waiting there. "Bro, Gray can't come cause he's writing two tests.", Callum says softly and I sigh. Duh, what a nerd.

"The fuck with my twin, Let's gets some Taco Bell.", I call out and we run off to Justin's car. I pull my phone out and read a new text. 'Paisley🦑': Good luck xx

I smile and open up the chat. I don't fall in love, so it won't hurt when I do this. I hit: 'Delete Conversation with Paisley🦑'. And -poof!-.

It never existed.

\\\

♥︎i'm back!
i know I should update WAY more
   and
i have the chapters ready and all
, but I would still appreciate if I didn't
get these comments forcing me to post.
They get me, and so I'll try to update
every Tuesday and on every second
Friday But don't be sad when I don't
post, I have a lot of exams I need to
study for.

10 votes + 10 comments for the next
completely confusing chapter of
'Sexting | Ethan Dolan.'.

xx,cece♥︎