(6)

iMessage

'Grant🍌'

Paisley

Please

I need nudes

I'm aching for your body

Damn those curves

fuck no, Grant

?

i'm tired and I look like a panda

I don't need ur face

just ur b00bs

ur so cringey

I'm drowning

WRIST SO ICY WONDER WHY SHE LIKE ME BITCH IM DROWNING

STAHHHHPP

i think u need some tution

let me help u

;)

*you

and, nah, im fine

*I'm

fuck u

*you

and with utmost pleasure ;*

bye

hi

shut up

should I come over and help you do so?

;)

jfc, ur such a horny child

what happened to ur life?

...

I'm shopping with my brother and sister

they keep staring at me

Awe, what a cutie

Will u do that with me one day?❤️

yeah❤️

haha,how bout no❤️

I hate u

you love me

but i gotta study now

Have fun

your gonna miss me

*you're

and stahhhhhpppp

you're disturbing me

that's what I'm here for

;)

bai, l8r

I'm deleting ur number now

*you're

ily too❤️

see you babe

**your

yeah, yeah

whatever

bitch

I'm ur fave bitch
Read,4:18PM

///

PAISLEY

It was Wednesday. A sucky day to be honest. So, all the people on my list aren't my 'Grant'. Well, not mine, but you get the point.

Today I'll be visiting my sister, who lives with my mom a bit outside of the city, with my eldest sister. My dad is working so he'll come by later.

You might be wondering why I only live with one half of my family. No, my parents aren't divorced. They lead a very happy and role model like relationship.

Paige, my younger sister, suffers from Severe Combined Immunodeficiency, or as you might know it as, SCID. It sounds complicated, like a series of scientific words stuck onto another (which it is but let's ignore that), but it's actually really simple:

She's allergic to the world.

She's basically stuck in that house for forever, most likely. We don't even know what she's exactly allergic to. She's been locked in that house for 12 years now.

It was hard for little 3 year old me to comprehend why my new born sister wasn't with us. Piper, my other sister, (she was 5 back then) said that Paige was just very sick.

I check my phone again to see if 'Grant' might have texted me again but there's no new notifications. I slam my history book shut and hear my sister call for me.

I get up and rush down the stairs to put on my beat up converse and follow my sister to her car, since my dad wasn't there yet. I don't own a car, but I have my license.

The drive to the other house, which we call The Bubble since Paige is kind of trapped in it, itself takes half an hour. I connect my phone to the speakers over the AUX-Cord.

"Shawn Mendes, please.", my sister begs and I scoff. I go through and reach one of my favorite albums, 'young as the morning old as the sea' by Passenger. 'Everything', begins and my sister sighs.

I whistle along, and my lord, his voice makes me want to fling myself out of the window. It was so majestic, and I still am surprised no matter how often I listen to him. Shawn Mendes my ass, this stuff is better by miles.

I stuff my hands in my pockets and lean my head against the cold window pane. I watch the glass fog up a bit and I draw a letter 'G' onto it. I sigh and close my eyes, trying to find peace in my mind.

But all I see is red, and him, standing right in front of me. I reach out. I want to touch him. I want to call out to him. I want to see his face.

But I can't.

///

♥︎cheez-us. guess who's back?
I'm working on new chapters,
please don't rush me

T
H
A
N
K
S

xx,cece♥︎