(36)

'Ethan'

are u still coming today?

we're alone till 8:30

i'm already there 

:)
READ, 6:54PM

\\\

ETHAN

I rush to the door and open it to see Paisley grinning at me. She has a red coat on, all buttons done up tidily. Her blue eyes meet mine innocently as she walks in in her black glossy heels.

She idles by the dresser in the hallway and pics up one of my and Grayson's childhood pictures. She caresses my child versions cheek and chuckles.

I close the door behind me as I walk towards her and wrap my arm around her waist. She pokes my nose with her free hand and I snuggle my face into the crook of her neck.

"You were a handsome child.", she swoons and I kiss her neck. She sets the picture back down and spins around to face me. She shoves me off softly and leans against the dresser behind her.

She puts her black bag down and starts unbuttoning the big black buttons on her coat. I see hints of white lace appearing from under the coat and I bite my lip.

She pulls off the coat from her shoulders slowly and reveals her upper body. She only wore two little x's over her nipples and the rest was see through white lace.

I cannot contain myself. I gulp and watch her remove the bottom part of her coat. She tosses the red coat dramatically into my hands as I just stare at this amazing woman.

She bends over to her bag, her ass popping out of those barely covering panties. I turn away, sweat starting to form on my back. I have to breathe.

I leer back at her and see her pull out a pair of handcuffs and a eye mask out of jet black silk. She looks up at me innocently and smiles. She stands back up and I drop the coat.

"These are daddy's favorite toys, right?", she says cutely, pushing the things towards my chest. I nod speechlessly. I never have seen this side of Paisley. It slightly scares me.

"I want daddy to punish his bad girl.", she whispers into my ear and bites on my earlobe. I groan and throw my head back. She pulls away and looks at me with hopeful eyes.

I just stand there, holding these 'toys' and looking blankly at her. Did she really want this? The darkest part of me? Did she want that? Does she know what danger she's facing?

"Do I have to do something to get punished?", Paisley asks in her baby voice, tilting her head to her shoulder as her long hair swoops down in her ponytail.

I want to spank her, slam into her and pull at that hair of hers as she waits for forgiveness. I want her to screech my name until she's almost mute. I can picture her in pain but do I really want to dare?

She spins around to the picture that she caressed before and picks it up over her head, grinning evilly. She smashes it onto the floor.

I flinch. "Is daddy mad now and will give me a big punishment?", she coos gently as she steps towards me, the shattered glass under her feet crackling softly.

I look at the picture. Grayson's hugging me tightly, his face pressed up against mine. I remember laughing so much with him whilst taking the picture. It was supposed to be the best day of our lives.

Looking at this picture reminds me of how close Grayson and I used to be. Inseparable. Did I really give that all up for a girl?

A girl who didn't even know my biggest secret? Was it really that worth it? There was a big chance she'd leave me anyways and that I wouldn't have anyone left.

"Daddy?", Paisley whispers. I shrug her off of me. I pick up her coat from the floor and grab her hand, walking her upstairs into my room.

I rummage through my closet and hand her a black pair of sweatpants and my favorite red adidas hoodie. She looks at me surprised.

"But-", she begins to protest but then realizes that she doesn't really have anything to say to me. I look at her and try to find something to say.

I point at her lingerie as she puts on my sweatpants. "Weren't you freezing walking around in this? It's literally 60 degrees out.", I ask her, attempting to make conversation.

"I drove here.", she says bluntly. So much for small talk. I blink slowly as she pulls on my hoodie. She tightens her ponytail and looks at me, her eyes bleary.

"How do I look?", she asks me, letting her arms hang off her sides limply. She sounds annoyed, disappointed. I glance at her and it strikes me how blessed I am to have a Paisley in my life.

"You look adorable.", I grin and she gives out a little giggle, genuine, not forced. I walk over to her with open arms and she falls into me. I wrap my arms around her shoulders protectively.

Seeing the picture reminded me of what my sister once said. You two are so predictable. I blink hard. Holy shit, this is fucked up. Did I take yet another girl from Grayson?

Wow. I really am a douchebag. I shove Paisely off of me rudely. She gasps sharply as her back his the corner of my dresser.

"Get the fuck out of here!", I scream at her. She gasps, her lips trembling as she whimpers, holding her now injured back in pain. I rub my eyebrow and point to the door.

"Leave.", I tell her and she scoffs. "Wow. And to think I actually gave Grayson up for you. You know, you really are just another bratty little fuckboy.", she snaps.

I look up and cannot believe that those words have left her innocent pale lips. She stomps to the door and slams it behind her as I unclench my fists.

Why did letting her go feel so bad? It hurt right in the right upper part of my chest. It stings and snaps, cracks and shatters. Her steps are no longer heard in the house.

But it was the right thing to do.

\\\

a/n;

hey, hEy, HEay

whoever wants to know what secret ethan is hiding, comment 'buttonholes' right...

H E R E

i'd appreciate it yee.

comments+votes=faster updating:))

xx,cece