(23)

'Paige🧜🏻‍♀️'

are you ever coming out?

gray is worried

don't fucking call him that

pais?

what's wrong?

i

fucked up

paisley?

grayson's upstairs

he's in front of the door

fuck

me too

are you crying?

paisely?
Delivered

\\\

PIPER

What a bitch. What a needy fucked up bitch of a sister she is. She fucking sexted the guy I liked behind my own fucking back. And she thought she could get away with it.

I tug at my hair and sigh. It was 9AM in the morning on a Saturday. My dad slept over at the bubble, meaning that I was all alone in the house.

I take a deep breath and open my mouth. I scream. I scream. For the first time, me and my sister, who's become almost a part of me, have an argument.

This is tearing my heart. She's such a liar. I turn to the mirror and immediately see a ton of Polaroids we took together hanging off of its corners.

I rip them off and toss them into the trash can standing under my desk. I kick it and it's contents spill out on the hardwood floor.

I fall to my knees, my palms pressing against my eyes. She was a traitor.

I look up. A long time ago, when we turned 12 and 14, we had promised each other to never let anything or anyone get in our way. We got tattoos.

I glance down at my exposed legs and see it by my ankle. Our parents never found out how we did it, and it's better that way. They would've killed us.

But now the tattoos' meaning has changed for me. It resembles to never backstab anyone. I want to get it removed, right now.

I strip out of my pajamas and raid my closet for something to wear, only to realize that I always wear her clothes.

I choke back on my tears, just thinking about her. I rummage through my hangers and find a plain white t-shirt and boyfriend jeans.

They both appear to be a tad too small and I have to squeeze myself into them. I never wore my own clothes. I shared a closet with her.

I snatch my phone from its charging station and tie my hair up into a lazy ponytail, hopping down the stairs and grabbing a protein bar from the bowl on the dresser in the hallway.

I jump out of my house, my keys in between my teeth as I put my phone into my back pocket and pull it out to unlock my car.