(16)

'Grayson❤️'

Hey boo

Hey boo

U free on fri?

i want you to meet mah fam

yeah (:

Jesus, I'm shaking with anticipation here

will I be meeting Paige too?

I can. Arrange things

:)

You're officially my favorite person:))

naw, you shouldn't have(:

okay...

favouritest person❤️
READ, 5:12PM

\\\

PAISLEY

Tonight I'm third wheeling to Piper's date. I mean, it's Taco Bell, what could possibly go wrong.

It's their fourth date and I'm getting impatient. "Paisley, get the fuck up here and help me choose!", Piper screams and I giggle, tossing my phone onto the counter and running upstairs.

She's standing in my closet, as usual, and rummages through the hangers sloppily. Her hand were shaking. "Ugh, help me?", she snaps and I laugh.

"Calm down, princess.", I smile and pull out a black v-neck, holding it with my outstretched arm towards her chest. "Sexy.", I note and she smirks.

"You know I am, bitch.", she mumbles and takes the shirt from my hands. "You have a white skirt?", she asks and I nod, turning around and pulling it out from my drawer. I hand it to her and she smiles.

"You know, you're the best, Pais.", she smiles and I feel my heart go all warm and bubbly with happiness. Piper and I fuck around a lot, so we barely get to deep and emotional talks like this.

"Ya know, I'm really staring to like Ethan.", she admits and I bite the inside of my bottom plump lip. "That's good.", I assure her and she blushes a soft shade of crimson.

"Yeah, it's so cliché. Siblings dating siblings.", she lets out an iconic Piper-like laugh and I close my eyes, listening to my heartbeat. I open them again and watch her put on the stuff.

"What if we have kids? Will they be siblings? Like cause of the sibling-sibling thing between us four?", she thinks out loud and I scratch the back of my neck. "That's a weird accusation.", I state and she nods.

"Probably.", she says and I pick out a red skater dress with the criss-crossed back straps. I slither into it and unlike Piper I apply a light shade of black eyeshadow close to my lash line.

I strap on my black slip-on Vans and rush downstairs, almost crashing into my dad. "Out again?", he asks slightly worried. I nod and kiss his cheek.

"I'll be there tomorrow, pops. Mario Kart?", I point to his chest, winking. He laughs and gives me a bear hug. I laugh into his chest and he lets me go. "You know me too well, sugar.", he chuckles and walks upstairs.

"Pais, he's here!", Piper calls out from upstairs and I rush down to swing open the front door. "Hey.", I smile and take a look at Pipers date. He was wearing a black hoodie and white cuffed jeans. He had the same black slip-on's as I did.

He fumbles with the black ring on his thumb when I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Rooted to the spot already, bitch?", Piper hisses sarcastically and I tense up. She giggles and takes Ethan's hand. I follow them to his car and get in the back.

-

We get in the long ass line at Taco Bell and I tap on Pipers shoulder. She sighs and spins around on her heel to face me

"Yes?", she asks with a fake smile and I chuckle. "Two family deals for us?", I say and wiggle my eyebrows. "Geez, I forgot how much you eat.", she moans and I laugh.

Ethan looks down at us and smiles, eyes fixated on Piper. I want to say 'awe' but I refrain from doing so. That would be rude and it's already rude enough that I'm third wheeling in the first place.

But Grayson was busy, he had a test and a pop quiz to study for. He said that even though he was with me, he's been getting better in school and he's been happier than before me.

Honestly, I'm quite happy I have Grayson. I sit down by one of the still free window seats and look outside. Grayson is more or less perfect. I just don't know how to approach him with the whole 'Grant' thing.

Speaking of it. I look down at my phone and go through all of my messages, but they're gone. So his dick remains, but his love disappears. Just great.

Piper slams a tray in front of me and I jump up in my seat. She giggles and I scoff, rolling my eyes. They sit down next to each other and I grab a soft taco, unwrapping immediately and eating it.

"I knew you'd start eating without saying thanks.", Piper grins, head tilted like a puppy. I sigh and continue eating as she grabs a cup of soda. Ethan eats a curly fry and I swear I almost die inside.

"So, what's your full name?", Ethan asks me and I act shocked, putting my hand on my chest and letting my jaw drop. "God, you're so extra.", Piper laughs and I smirk at her.

"Extra is my middle name.", I flash her my shiny white teeth and she smiles back the same smile. "For real though, do you have a middle name?", Ethan asks between laughs.

"Yeah, it's Seneca. Kind of a suck-up name.", I comment and Piper shoves my foot under the table with her own, grinning like a maniac. "It's kind of cute, I think. And it suits you.", Ethan says softly and Piper faces him, eyes twinkling.

"Do you have a middle name?", Piper asks him, leaning close towards his cheek. Too close for my likings. Calm down, Paisley, you have Grayson.

"Uhm, yeah, well, my middle names 'Grant'.", he mumbles and my heart stops. His smile, his blushing cheeks. It all dawns on me. Piper grabs his hand and kisses his cheek softly. I want to throw everything up.

"Paisley, everything okay?", Piper asks me and Ethan stiffens. His eyes meet mine and I try to make my pupils widen. I need to touch him, I need him so bad.

"I'll just go and get some fresh air.", I lie and scramble out of the booth and run outside.

"Holy shit."

\\\

she got that holy shit correct!
finally, after decades of waiting(;

15 votes + 15 comments for the next
chapter of "Sexting | Ethan Dolan"

xx,cece