quick psa

so, basically, my dm's have been FULL of "sexting part 2 pls".

here's two things:

1) there will be no part 2. i'm sorry. i hate this book with my soul (look at the writing and the grammar and the entire book it sUcKS)

2) i will be writing another ethan book.

BUT(!!!):

i need to finish off my other books BEFORE i create yet ANOTHER book that will be discontinued. i started "stalker | gd" in september 2018. that's almost 2 years ago. and it's not even halfway done. not to forget to mention, i also still have "daddy | gd" up my ass and the sequel to "7 minutes in heaven" (btw maybe y'all could read them or whatever they're way bettter from the writing style and idk)

i would truly appreciate it if you guys could read any of the other books i'm working on right now. i'm really trying my hardest to find a specific writing style.

i'm now a junior in high school, but where i live it already counts towards my a-levels and college grades. (guess where i live🙄)

i've decided to study english literature. and i want to be an author.

(ik this entire thing is stupid and half of y'all wont even read this but i'm just being real here)

it would be amazing to see what people think of my works. like, genuinely. don't be afraid to give me critique, it'll help me know and figure out my style.

i love you guys so much. thank you for sticking with me🥺🥺

xx,cece