(10)

'Grant🍌'

You going to homecoming?

yeah.

r u asking me?

hmm

nope.
READ, 4:56PM

///

PAISLEY

I lead him to my room just as the door unlocks downstairs. "Hey there, sweethearts!", my dad calls up the stairs and I laugh.

Grayson stares at my and smirks. I slap him and walk downstairs to see my dad, his arms full of grocery bags. Piper stands behind him with even more bags.

"Welcome home, doofus.", I say to her and grin. She rolls her eyes but smiles back at me. "Yeah, yeah, got it, bee-atch.", she snaps back and my dad laughs.

"You two deserve each other.", he adds and walks into the kitchen. "You know, if I were lesbian, I'd be hitting on you like a chef basting a turkey.", she says and I laugh.

"That's like Grethan, I guess.", I hear Grayson say and look up. He has a big smile on his face as he steps downstairs to put his arm around my shoulder.

"Grayson Bailey Dolan, are you dating my sister?", Piper hisses and frowns. He removes his hand from my shoulder and I giggle. "I, uhm,-", he stammers and blushes.

I take his hand and turn to Piper. "Yes, he is.", I grin and lead him back upstairs. Once we're back in my room I start laughing like a maniac.

"What the fuck is Grethan?", I ask him confused and he sits down on my bed. I sit on his lap, and I don't mind.

"Grayson and Ethan. It's our ship name.", he explains and I nod. "Piper and Paisely would be...Paiper.", I conclude and he nods. "Guess so."

We're quiet for a minute and I just play with his hair. He gives me several kisses here and there and I just enjoy the moment.

He looks up at me with his big brown puppy dog eyes. "Why did you kiss me? How do you know me?", he asks like a reporter and I smile.

"Your big bro has been hitting on my big sis and crossed around a couple nights ago. I asked him for your number, just cuz' he's taken now.", I joke and he scoffs.

"Would you have chosen him?", he frowns. I shake my head. "You're the one I want.", I kiss him and moan something into his mouth: "Grant."

He pulls away shocked. "Did you just say something?", he asks and I shake my head like a little girl. "I could've sworn I heard you say something. 'Grant' or 'Grade' or something?",he asks again.

"You're hearing things, silly.", I lie and get up. I reach for a pen on my desk and a piece of paper. I scribble some questions and hand it to him.

"Let's get to know each other.", I say and he puts the paper and pen onto my bedside table. He gets up and walks over to the door.

I run after him but he's locking it. He turns around and pulls off his shirt. I stare at his upper body for a moment and sigh mentally. He grabs my waist and mumbles:

"I know a different way to do that."

///

♥︎sup, hoes❤️
y'all confused as ever or what?
love you all so much thanks for 100
followers🙃
xx,cece♥︎