(34)

'Piper'

paisley, I saw the vids

you were amaaaaaaziiiinnnggg

that's my sis

thanks very much, my dear

I'm proud that I finally let Grayson go

he was making things worse

but I didn't believe the part of you not giving a shit about your relationship

you were blinking very quickly

Okay??

but ya

I actually adored him a lot.

but I love Ethan more and I met Ethan first

I don't want to be greedy or something so

so I guess I did that

sisss I'm so proud

I swear

Fuck that boy

oh darling

I already did;)

oh hell ya you did;)

See you after school for coffee, Kay?

of courssseeeee

bring that man

:)

(:
READ, 11:02AM

\\\

PAISLEY

Ethan takes my hand and kisses it softly. He's cutting classes with me, not caring anymore. I feel my heart become warm.

I like the feeling he gives me. It's unique, different. I could feel like this all the time. It makes me feel free.

Around him, I can finally act as myself; I can be myself. He manages to make me feel good about myself.

To be honest, I could have never wanted more in a boyfriend than him. He was flawless, making sure my needs were fulfilled before handling his own.

The final bell rings and Ethan hops off of the hood of his car, touching my waist softly with his free hand.

The doors fly open and students rush out one by one, shoving past each other ruthlessly. I can see Piper's bright yellow trench coat between a group of juniors and freshmen.

She eyes me and smirks as she tosses her arms up in the air, running towards me. I hop off of Ethan's BMW and embrace her with a big sister hug.

I can hear Ethan give out a low but soft chuckle from behind me and I smile. But then it hits me.

Ethan and Grayson must've been this close, too. I took the chance of them ever accepting each other again, I fucked it up.