(30)

'Ethan'

you left, you bad girl

daddy is going to have to punish you next time

(is there going to be a next time?)

(word^)

whoopsies:)

i guess i did it on purpose

?

you probably did, you horny child

grayson almost caught us, omfg

bahaha

shut up

i'm so tired, princess

(i actually am)

well, im too tight

so fuck me some more

and it will be easier;)

i will do(;

alright, daddy has to sleep:)

bai princess

sleep tight daddy

[Censored]
*Image sent, 9:14AM*

f u

with utmost pleasure:)
READ, 9:15AM

\\\

GRAYSON

I was getting ready to go to the fitness studio downtown and sighed. I make sure my phone is fully charged and slip it into my pocket.

I carry my bag down the hallway and see that Ethan's door is wide open. He lay on his stomach, arms limply hanging by his sides as he slept.

I roll my eyes. It was literally 10AM and this fatass was still fast asleep. I wonder how long he stayed up. He was awake when I came back home around midnight.

There was a lot of noise coming from his room. It could've been a girl but Ethan has changed a lot since he met Piper on a different level.

He used to fuck girls all around town.

I'm glad he doesn't do that anymore and has become a better person. It helps him. I can see that.

I look at his unlocked phone as a text message pops up. I stare at the name and frown. Paisley♥️. I don't believe it.

"Thanks for last night anyways:)"

I gasp and slam my fist over my mouth to prevent myself from screaming out loud. It can't be. I scroll through the texts and slowly comprehend what was going on.

Paisley loves us both. That's sickly disturbing. And Ethan took her virginity, giving two shits. I walk out and close the door behind me.