(12)

'Grayson❤️'

Do you have a spare phone or something?

Like a burner?

Yeah.

Why?

Is yours broken?

No.

I was just wondering.
READ, 5:58PM

\\\

PAISLEY

Piper was still shuffling through my closet. 2 minutes left till her amazing Chipotle date. She pulls out a pair of high waisted skinny jeans and presses them against her slim legs. The doorbell rings.

"Fuck! He's early!", she screeches with a quick glance at her clock. I sigh and walk down to open the door to two young and good looking boys. "Hey, Gray. Ethan.", I acknowledge them both and welcome them in.

Piper stumbles down the stairs in a frayed black shirt with the quote 'You're just too stupid to understand why I'm so smart' tucked into the stone washed high waisted jeans.

I grin as Ethan's jaw almost drops. "If you think she's sexy, you better see me in that.", I mock and Piper blushes. "Shut up, bitch.", she rolls her eyes and I give her a 'It's true though' look.

"See y'all later.", I smile as they walk out and slam the door shut, spinning towards Grayson. I wrap my arms around his neck and push myself close to him.

"My dad's not going to be home till 8 and Piper is gone.", I smirk and he sighs, holding my waist. "Pay, you don't joke around about your virginity. I honestly wish I would've had saved my first time with someone else.", he murmurs and bites his lip.

"That's not what I meant.", I snap, even though that's what I intended. "Okay, tiger.", he kisses me softly on my nose and we walk into the kitchen. I pull out some stuff from the fridge and he takes a seat by the counter.

"What are you making?", he asks me as I pull out a pack of chicken breasts. "Chicken breast roasted in red curry with coconut milk.", I recite and place the pan onto the stove. "Sounds good.", he smiles.

He helps me unpack the raw chicken breasts and lets them marinate in the sauce for half an hour whilst I slice up the vegetables and fry them in with the coconut milk in the pan. Then I add the curry extract and look over at Grayson, who's looking at our old family pictures.

"You were a cute kid.", he comments and I laugh. "That's Piper.", I correct him and point to the girl next to her. "That's me.", I explain and he gasps. "She's even cuter!", he fakes a cry and I sigh. "Shut up.", I giggle and toss in the chicken into the pan.

After another half an hour just talking and eating our dinner, we head into the living room to watch 22 Jump Street. Gray has an obsession with it, and now he's forcing me to watch it too. But I must admit, it's quite good.

By the credits, my dad unlocks the door and comes in, a six pack of beer in his arm. "Hey there, Grayson!", he calls out as he sees us. "Yeah, hi dad.", I say over enthusiastically. He laughs and rushes over, engulfing me in a massive dad hug.

"Okay! Okay! I get it! You love me!", I cough up as he almost chokes me to death. He lets me go and hugs Grayson, normally. "I left you some food by the stove.", I tell him and he smiles, ruffling my hair.

"Thanks, sugar!", he exclaims and I sigh, straightening my hair. "You're welcome.", I stick out my tongue and he kisses me on my hairline, racing into the kitchen. "I wish my dad was like yours.", Gray mutters and I laugh, letting myself fall next to him on the couch.

"Sometimes, he's quite a pain in the ass.", I lie. "I heard that!", my dad calls and I laugh. "I know!", I reply and Grayson cracks up. "You're quite lucky.", he compliments me and I lean my head onto his chest.

"Yeah, that's because I have you in my life.", I smile. Cheesy, I get it, but that's romance for you, sweetheart. "Awe.", he whispers into my hair. "Is Grayson Dolan getting soft here?", I smile and tilt my head up to look at him.

"Nah.", he looks away and stares at the credits still rolling. I observe his eyes glimmering with happiness and listen to his constant and steady heartbeat. It's so amazing to see how something so small in the middle of nowhere could become someone in the world.

"I really like you.", I smile at him and he looks down. "I really, really do.", I promise him. The corners of his mouth pull up into one of his beautiful smirks and his lips press against each other. "Same here.", he murmurs.

I sit up and take his hand. "I guess there's one way to make this official.", I press my nose against his. "How so, Miss Landry?", he asks me. The flips and spins my stomach was making made me sick, but the things you do for love.

"Let me be yours."

\\\

♥︎my friend read this beforehand and her
comment to it was (I quote):

"GAH! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS
TO ME! AFTER ALL THIS TIME
SHES ONLY WITH GRAYSON?!
ITS AN ETHAN I REPEAT ETHAN
FREAKING GRANT DOLAN FAN
FICTION. HOW DARE YOU"

I guess you could imagine what I
replied with:

I

"1)It ain't done bish. 2)I stan both
honey. 3) I'm never letting u
pre-read any bullshit imma post
ever again :)"

10 comments + 10 likes for next
Chapter of "Sexting | Ethan Dolan"

xx,cece♥︎