(9)

'Grant🍌'

ily

ily
READ, 8:12AM

///

GRAYSON

This text was freaky. It was an unknown number, it could be anyone. But since I'm curious as hell, I might as well just go.

Ethan's been on his phone all morning, but he doesn't seem really happy today. It confuses me, just like the text.

I'm still in American History and my teacher is (still) a bore. I scribble some stuff on my notebook and look up at the clock.

20 more minutes? Really? I sigh and rest my head on the desk. It's not comfy though.

I squeeze my arm between the table top and my head as Ms. Lee walks to the back of the classroom.

"I better hope you're not sleeping, Dolan.", she laughs and pokes me with her ruler. Haha, real funny, Teach.

I sit back up and she continues to talk about some weirdo bringing food to the poor and stuff. I don't really care.

The bell finally rings and I pick up my stuff from the desk and randomly shove it into my black rucksack.

I get up to walk out when I bump into someone. It's a girl with long black hair, she's pretty thin and looks fragile.

"Sorry.", I mumble and take a good look at her. She looks like the skeleton we have in biology class.

Her bony fingers wrap tightly around a bunch of heavy books as she puts on a weak smile. "It's okay.", she reassured me and walks out.

I follow her out and rush to my locker. School is finally over so I grab my stuff I need for homework, yes I do homework, and just throw the other stuff in.

I pull out my phone and read the text such as the number over and over and over again.

It made no sense, no sense at all. Unless Ethan was trying to trick me or something but he couldn't because just as I look up I see him walking down the west hallway to the east exit.

I text him to tell him that I'll be a little late, since we came together in his car. I remember what Cameron told me once:

"You two are like water and air, you can't survive without each other."

It's kinda cute, but she was 7 when she said that. She would never say that nowadays. I turn on my data and a blast of notifications hit me.

Instagram, Twitter, Vine, YouTube, everywhere.

I sigh and turn it back off. I walk down the hallway to the west girls bathroom. It's a pretty isolated bathroom, hasn't been used in a couple years if I recall.

I've heard that it's 'haunted' or something. Just some other stupid ghost story to scare the shot outta the freshmen. It's kinda funny, to be honest.

I just keep walking till I see a short shadow in front of the bathroom door. She had her hood up high, which made me unsure of what I was doing.

No one else was here. I was alone with the shadow. I stepped closer.

"Hello?", I asked and she turned around to reveal her beautiful face. She had long brown hair, blue sparking eyes.

She grabs my face and pulls me down. Our faces are so close. "Grayson?", she whispers and I nod.

She doesn't reply and just pulls me into the bathroom. I gasp at how light and clean the room is. I thought there might be tampon packagings lying everywhere and stuff.

It's isolated. Right, that makes sense. I stare at her as she sits down by the basin and looks at her shoes. They were white converse, a classic.

"Do you have a girlfriend?", she asks me and I step closer. "No. How about you?", I ask nervously and she chuckles.

She looks up and I swear I lose myself in those eyes. They're just too deep. I move closer and closer.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend. I don't have a boyfriend either.", she jokes and grabs my wrist. I follow her lead and just kiss her.

She grips my neck tightly and kisses me back, harsh. It's fun as I push myself against her. Her tongue sketches the inside of my lips and wiggles its way in, brushing against mine.

She moans loudly as I suck on it. Then, out of the blue, she pulls away. "I'm Paisley Seneca Landry.", she explains and I nod.

I peck her lips again and she wraps her legs around my upper body. She just holds me, just like I hold her.

And we just sit there as I take in her carnation scent.

///

♥︎ hey hey hey.

I'm backkkkkk

hope you liked that ^^^

comment and vote if you are entirely confused😂❤️

it'll make sense later on

xx,cece♥︎