(26)

'Jonah'

hey jonah?

it's paisley

i have a new phone

omg

paisley?

i missed you so much!

me too:)

hey, uhm, can you send me your address

im about to hop into a train to new york

i need a break from jersey

holy shit!

im so excited!

sure wait

12th ave.

house nr 1643

it's a tiny ass orange house with this record store under it

finally i can hold you in my arms again😌❤️

thanks 💓

see ya in 4 hours😏😛

see ya bitch🤧
READ, 2:16AM

\\\

PIPER

He didn't want to talk with me. I fucked it all up with one sentence. And to think I even fell for him. It made my heart hurt even more.

If I could only turn back time. If I only could take back the words I said to Paisley, Grayson and him.

It hurts too much to say his name out loud. Nothing could make the pain fade other than an overdose of sleeping pills.

I want to fall into a never ending coma. I want to disappear from the surface of the world and never return to his broken heart in his eyes again.

Maybe then he'll be happy.

\\\

PAISLEY

Money left; $483.35

I push my way through the crowds of people at New York Central Station and make my way to the iconic yellow taxis.

Leaving home and everything behind me is the craziest thing I've ever done in my 16 and a half years of living.

I give the driver the address and check the time. It's 6:54AM. Jonah won't be up till 7:30AM. So I lean over to the driver yet again.

"How long does the scenic route take?", I ask him. He bites on the cigar in between his lips and brushes a strand of his long gray hair from his face.

"Give or take 45 minutes.", he says and I smile. "I'll take that one then please.", I say and lean back. I look down at my suitcase.