(15)

'Grayson❤️'

boo, you r amazing

i luv u

r u drunk?

😛❤️

ya

i

Nono mool

Awe, drunk texting

princess, where are you?

i'm paisley

you shouls knu whett i lixe

mnnlk

what?

dadfy

daddy

the phjnw iz shakyng

blutttty

Jesus

Fine, your superhero is coming

yai ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

gp gai

go gay

dafdy

💘I love you

me too princess💓
READ, 6:30PM

\\\

GRAYSON

I push open the front door, knowing Paisley left it unlocked, and close it behind me.

I find her quickly, bent over the toilet and puking. I rush over to her and pull her hair back.

I notice the empty bottle of absolute vodka in peach flavor lying there.

She had good taste, and quite a good stomach if she finished that bottle on her own.

"Grayson!", she exclaims happily and wipes the side of her mouth with the back of her hand. I hand her a sheet of toilet paper.

"God, Pais, what did you do?", I mumble and gesture towards the toilet bowl, chuckling slightly. "I don't know.", she smiles and leans into me.

"Where's your sister?", I ask her and she rolls her eyes. "It's almost like you have a crush on her.", she jokes and I stiffen.

"She's our with Ethan. Some date.", she says and wiggles her eyebrows. "You're a bad drunk.", I declare and she laughs, wiping her face.

"I don't remember asking for your opinion.", she grins and flushes the toilet. She grabs the bottle by the neck and stares at it.

"It's empty.", she realizes and turns it around, not even a single drop spilling from the edge.

"Where's you get that from?", I ask her and and she shrugs as a reply. "Probably from last year when I hogged WiFi at Steph's party. I steal a lot.", she smirks and I sigh.