(14)

'Asshole💍🖤'

Ethan is here

Woah

That was very unexpected

Why?

he won't say

😶

okay

Thanks bitch

ly🤧

Ily too✨
READ, 4:02PM

\\\

PIPER

I grab my bag from the table and check out the books I had chosen from the library. I like the silence this place provides, it's great for studying.

Unlike my sisters, I like to work and concentrate when everything is quiet. It's easier. They have a craving to listen to music or podcasts whilst working. It annoys the shit outta me.

I grab my car keys and fumble for the unlock button. I pace down the stairs and hop into my old Honda, which I absolutely adored.

Ethan was waiting on our porch, talking to Paisley. I hop out of my car and walk over to them. "Sup, bitch.", I greet my sister and smile.

"Hey, asshole.", she smiles back and Ethan laughs. "Y'all are cute.", he shakes his head and I sigh. "I'm the cute one here, sweetie.", Paisley jokes, flipping her hair.

"You get it from me, honey.", I kiss her cheek and she scoffs. "Have fun.", she mumbles and walks back inside. I turn to Ethan and smile. He was so cute.

Piper, what the hell? I can't fall for the boy who used to call me names. I can't be falling for him, could I? He looks up at me and takes my hand.

"Wear something sexy, princess.", he smirks and I laugh. "Jesus, you're wanting.", I giggle and we walk inside. He follows me silently and I search through the racks.

"What's your sisters' name anyway?", he asks and I laugh. "Paisley.", I answer and he steps back. I turn to him, his pupils widened in shock.

"What's up, weirdo?", I joke and he gasps. "Uh, that's the dress!", he shouts and points to a black dress to my right. "Okay...", I say and pull it off the hanger.

I walk towards the bathroom, pulling my bra off from under my top. I toss it to his feet, smirking. "Brb, babe.", I say and exit the room.

\\\

ETHAN

Paisley. Paisley. Paisley. Paisley. Paisley.

Where have I heard that name before? Oh yeah, on my phone. I think she's the chick who was sexting me for a week or two.

Jesus, you fucked up this time, Ethan. I push my hand towards my hair and pull it at its roots, refraining from screaming.

Why didn't I ask her earlier?! Then I probably wouldn't be dating her sister. I look down at the black bra on the ground. I pick it up and balance it in my hands.

"C-cup.", I read the label and sigh. I rush out of the room and hush over to Paisley's door. It feels so weird to be saying that. I knock, getting no reply.

I sneak in, hurrying over to the closet. I push open the doors and rush to the lingerie drawer, taking a white lace bra from the top. "Double-D.", I mumble and fumble with the padding.

Ethan, it's like touching her tits. I grab the bra and shove it into my bag. I'm pretty sure she's not going to notice. I push the drawer shut and hear someone enter the room.

I breathe quickly as a door shuts. I hurry into the other side to where the dresses were. I pretend to scan through them as the door to the closet. "Ethan!", someone yelps and I spin to look at Paisley.

"Holy shit!", I pretend to be shocked and jump up. "I'm sorry!", I mutter and pretend to reorganize the hangers. "Woah! Chill!", she yelps and rushes over to me. She takes my hands and smiles.

"It's okay.", she smiles sweetly. I sigh and smile back at her. She looks into my eyes, then down to our still conjoined hands. She lets them fall, biting her lip.

"What were you doing?", she questions me and I shrug. "Just looking for something for your sister to wear. She said I was allowed to raid your closet too.", I lie.

"Duh, she did.", she talks to herself and I watch her bite her nails. "Ya know, take this.", she says, reaching out for a red strapless dress. "It's her fave but I never lent it to her...yet.", she winks.

Holy shit, that is definitely my Paisley. I snap out of my train of thought and take it from her hands, touching the back of it. "Thanks.", I smile and she nods.

"No probs, man.", she smirks, standing up on her tiptoes. I watch her swing back from her heels to her toes and laugh. "You're so short.", I say and she places a hand on her hip.

"So is Piper.", she snaps and I chuckle. "I like short girls.", I add and she blushes. "Grayson said the exact same.", she murmurs. But Grayson likes Piper, I almost add, but I shake my head.

"How did you meet him?", I ask her and she tenses up. I could sense it in her aura. "I'm not so sure, to be honest.", she mumbles and I chuckle. "Probably off Tinder.", I smirk and she laughs.

"I forgot that I had an account with Pipers name on it.", she laughs and I stare at her. "Really?", I chuckle in disbelief. "Yeah. I use her name to cover for mine and she uses mine most of the time.", she explains and I nod attentively.

"Uh, great chat!", I smile to her and she tilts her head like a confused puppy. "Hope she likes it.", she adds with a smirk and I quickly rush out of the room, back to Piper.

"There you are, doofus!", she grins and I hand her the dress. "Woah, that's amazing.", she mouths and I push her into her closet softly with a pretend smirk.

She locks the door behind her and I turn around, leaning against the doorframe. Am I dating Piper or Paisley?

I've never been more confused in my entire life.

\\\

♥︎ Sup?

   I'm quite happy with how this story is
   tbh. hbu?

   10 votes + comments for the next
   chapter

     xx,cece♥︎