If You Think It's That Easy

"This building is bigger and more confusing in person..." Shiro commented as her team scouted out their base. It was similar to the first one in terms of the long and winding hallways, but this one featured many pipes going around the side of the walls. The heroes were outside, and like them, were getting familiar with the building layout. "Memorizing this in five minutes is hard, but I think it'll help if we have to locate each other when we need backup. We should decide who should be on defense and who should be on offense... Also the weapon..."

"Aisaka-chan's really intense," Hagakure said as she walked alongside Ojiro. The tailed male nodded his head.

"Like All Might-sensei said, this is a real battle. Our opponents are strong," he said. "Shoji-san possesses immense strength and his Quirk allows him to replicate and heighten any of his senses. Todoroki-san's ice Quirk must be very powerful, too, if he got recommended."

"Then, I'm going to get serious, too! Let me be the nuclear weapon," the transparent girl said and started to take off what was left visible of her costume. "I'll take off my gloves and boots!"

That's the correct decision as an invisible person, but that's not so great for a girl, morally speaking... They both thought as Hagakure set aside her boots. Since the 'nuclear weapon' is not allowed to attack, the only choice the girl has is to be strategic at hiding or have someone there to fend the heroes off. Shiro weighed her options before voicing her plan.

"Ojiro-san, you should stay with Hagakure-san on defense. I will be on offense because my Quirk can give me a better chance at finding our opponents," she said. "I'll intercept them to make it harder for them to reach you two."

Her plan was mirroring Bakugou's, but she was determined to not have it end the same way. She tapped the earpiece as a reminder for herself. "The most important thing will be communication, right? I'll remember to update you two frequently."

The male gave her a gentle smile and nodded along with Hagakure. "Alright."

"Now," All Might's booming voice traveled through the speakers around the premises. "Let's start the second indoor person-to-person combat training match!"

BEEP!

They now have 15 minutes on the clock to keep the heroes away. Giving her teammates one last look, Shiro took off.

ooo

Shoji and Todoroki infiltrated the base at the sound of the alarm. Expanding his wing-like arms, the Dupli-Arm Quirk user used it to gather information. Eyes and ears twitched around the tentacles before morphing into mouths that started talking to each other.

"Two are moving around on the north side of the sixth floor."

"The invisible one is barefoot. She's the weapon."

"The third one is coming towards us. Which one is it?"

"The other girl. She's wearing boots."

"An ambush, huh?"

"Go outside. It's dangerous," Todoroki said after he got all of the necessary information from his partner. "I'm sure our opponents intend to fight a defensive battle..." Placing a hand on the wall next to him, ice crystals immediately started to form and expand across the building. It will take less than a few minutes to cover the entire building and trap anyone inside of it. "But that does not matter to me."

"She's reaching the third floor now," Shoji signaled before backing off and walked outside.