Welcome to Camp, U.A. Students!

The semester concluded for the students of U.A. and summer vacation officially began. Due to the surprise encounter that Midoriya had with Shigaraki back at the Kiyashi Ward, the heroes and detectives were once again put on high alert for the safety of the students. The weeks before training camp started for the first-years, they were instructed to stay close and not travel far. Meanwhile, the Pro Heroes of U.A. changed the location of the camp and kept the remote location a secret even to the students leading up to the date.

Finally, today was the day the students will be taken to the camp.

"At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights—for 'Plus Ultra'!" Aizawa said as the students gathered in front of two comfortable coach buses. The students in class 1-B were also present with Vlad King.

"So they let the people who failed go to the training camp, too? And you guys will be taking extra classes? None of the people in class 1-B failed!" Monoma taunted with an expression that told them he was having too much fun and ego blowing up his head. "Isn't that weird?Even though you guys are suppose to be way better than class 1-B? How can that be?"

Kendou was immediately at class 1-A's defense and knocked the haughty blonde to the ground. "Sorry!" she apologized before dragging him onto the bus.

Thank goodness for Kendou, Shiro thought as the orange haired girl called for her classmates to board the bus. At times she still couldn't believe she actually worked with Monoma and passed the exam. There was nothing wrong with his abilities; just his personality.

"It's not just the girls from class 1-A, but the girls from class 1-B will also be there...!" Mineta was having one of his perverted visions again when he realized the female count of both classes combined. "It'll be like a buffet we can pick and choose from!"

Kirishima regarded the shorter boy's unmanly fantasies with a frown, "That's about enough from you, Mineta. We're here to train. Don't you remember what happened in the locker room before?"

The boy visibly shivered, yet he was not quite deterred as this chance will be different than before. They will be out in the woods, for a week, with only each other to depend on. It was a no-brainer for any guy to want to have something risky happen. It was the law of camping!

"What did happen in the locker rooms?" Shiro asked Kirishima when she overheard. She was quite distracted that day, and for good reason, so it didn't pique her interest until now. The redhead rubbed the back of his head sheepishly as he didn't want to explain out loud how Mineta's pervertedness got the class' top two students fighting in the locker room.

"Nevermind about that! Let's board the bus, Shiro-chan!" he said with a grin. "Kaminari showed me this new game a few days ago and it's super fun! I'll show it to you, too!"

Thinking about how playing a game on a tiny screen will likely only exacerbate her motion sickness, she was about to decline when Bakugou stepped besides them to get on the bus with a huff.

"Move it, Shitty Hair. If you play on your phone the entire time, it'll die before we even reach the camp."

"Oi, Bakugou!" Kirishima called after the male and quickly boarded so that he can catch up. "Kaminari's Quirk can charge all our phones so it's fine. Come sit with us!"

"Like hell I will," Bakugou replied and scanned the bus for the quietest, most unproblematic person he could find before sitting down next to Tokoyami. Shiro frowned since Tokoyami was the person she wanted to sit next to—they sat together on the first bus ride to USJ and she liked his silence on the otherwise boisterous bus.