Gear Up For Final Exams!

"There's only one week left until the final exams," Aizawa stacked the collected papers in a neat pile as he got ready to leave. A week has passed since the internships and the semester was going to be ending soon. "You're all studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all."

As the classroom door closed, chatter ensued among the students. Even though U.A. was specifically a hero school, it didn't mean that the exams were any easier. There were a handful of students who are stressing about the final because they didn't do so hot on the midterm. Each of them were ranked according to their midterm scores, and it was insane pressure!

"I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari and Mina said at the same time. They scored 21st and 20th out of their classmates respectively. "With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!"

"It's true that we had one event after another, but..." Tokoyami mumbled, gaging quietly how much he will need to study by next week.

"The midterms didn't cover much since we just started school, so I didn't really have a hard time with them," Sato conversed with Koda. "But with back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different..."

Mineta listened in the background and nodded with a carefree look on his expression. He was 10th overall, and he was mighty proud of it. "It'll be tough since there's a practical exam," he said. "But the written exam's a piece of cake."

"And here I thought you were one of us!" Mina exclaimed. Kaminari agreed with a look of betrayal.

"Guys like you are only likable if they're dumb...!"

Shiro looked around at the rest of the class and took note of their rankings. She scored 6th out of the 21 students in her class, so she wasn't too worried about the written exam. But her competitive nature was boiling since she realized that even with book smarts many people surpassed her. In order of the ranks before her, it was Momo, Iida, Bakugou, Midoriya, and then Todoroki.

I can't believe Prickhead even did better than Midoriya, she huffed with a small tinge of envy. As much as she hated to admit it, the blonde was an all-around good student who excelled in everything. How is his brain not fried after all those explosions?

"You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures," Momo offered kindly to the two dead-last students. "I can't help at all with the practical, though..."

Has Yaoyorozu been a little depressed since the sports festival...? Shiro blinked at the downcast girl before shifting her attention when Jiro walked over.

"I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too?" she asked and held up her math notebook. "I'm having some trouble with quadratic functions..."

Sero and Ojiro also jumped on the study train. Sero needed more help than Ojiro since he scored much lower than the honest and studious male, but neither would pass up on a study session with the top of the class. At her classmates' overwhelmingly positive and kind regards towards her abilities, Momo felt touched beyond words and generously extended her helping hand.

"Of course!" she brightened up and clasped her hands together. "Let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend! In that case, I must tell mother and have her open up the hall! What kind of tea are you all partial to? In my family, we always drink Harrod's or Wedgwood, so if you have a preference, let me know! Of course, you can trust me to help you study, too! I will definitely show you how I can help!"

As the vice-president rambled on excitedly, the others were reminded of the girl's social class. However, even with the slap of their social class differences, the girl was so earnest with the willingness to help that it make everyone feel warm and fuzzy inside.