Days of Hell

Everyone still had sleep in their eyes as they gathered together in the training area at 5:30 in the morning. Shiro's hair was like a nest as she had tossed and turned the night before and she barely managed to get them into her usual hairstyle. It was too early for appearances, anyway.

Aizawa called Bakugou over to demonstrate the progress of his Quirk strength, as the goal of the training camp is to build upon that further for their provisional license. Everyone expected following the blonde's "go to hell!" blast that the distance measuring ball would reach twice the number he did during the first day of U.A., but it was a great shock and perhaps anticlimatic that he barely improved by a few kilometers.

"It's been about three months since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved," Aizawa explained as he was the only one who expected this. His eyes narrowed, "But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels with some increase in stamina. Your Quirks themselves have not improved that much."

It grew quiet around them as they all reflected on their teacher's words. Shiro remembered how at her internship Gang Orca helped her with increasing her endurance and speed to draw out her Quirk better, so in a sense the hero jumped the gun and introduced her to what she will be working on for the entire week at camp. It was extremely hard and painful, of course, and a small shiver ran down her spine in knowing she will have to go through that hell again.

"That's why we will work on improving your Quirks starting today. It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying."

God knows that's not an exaggeration... Shiro thought.

ooo

By the time class 1-B reached the clearing to also work on their Quirks, they were met with a sight that was straight from the depths of chaos and hell. It seemed unlikely that they would make high school students do this, but this was U.A. and anything was possible.

Bakugou was repeatedly plunging his hands into boiling water to expand his sweat glands and creating explosions repeatedly to increase the scale of his attacks.

Todoroki was submerged in a tin barrel of water and alternating between ice and fire to make the temperature of the bathwater uniform. It was for control and make it so that he may one day be able to use both at the same time.

Shiro was alternating the dials in her eyes while throwing darts at fastly falling mud chunks. If it was round, she had to dodge it, and if it was square, she had to make sure to hit it. This was to increase the number of times she can use her manipulation Quirk and allow for sharper and longer accuracy for her zone.

Sero was shooting tape from his arms nonstop to increase his capacity and improve tape strength as well as shooting strength... The list went on and no one in class 1-A was having an easy time. Everyone was in pain; they were in their own bubble of torture!

"What is with this hell?" Rin Hiryu asked while in a state of disbelief.

"Those of you who are operative types will have to raise your maximum limits," Vlad King instructed. This was the training regime he and Aizawa devised for weeks before the camp. "Heteromorphic types and other composite types need to train the parts of their body relatied to their Quirks. Normally, this would occur as your bodies grow..."

"...But we don't have that time," Aizawa chipped in as he walked towards the other class. "Class 1-B, you guys should hurry up. The Pussycats are here to help with the amount of students we have."