Kidnapped

"Hey Dabi! Did you hear the radio?" Twice asked excitedly with his hands in the air. He and Dabi were walking through the forest to the meeting location. "I'm so pumped! Mr. Compress already succeeded!" he switched up his tone and body language the next second, "Took him long enough! I was getting sleepy!"

"Don't say that. He did a good job," Dabi replied in a deadpan. "Now, we just have to wait for everyone to get back here."

"That's not right! You're right."

"This place was supposed to be hard to find because of the wall of flames and gas, but the gas was cleared away. Things never go according to plan, huh?"

Hiding behind the bush where the two villains were walking by, Aoyama was trembling with fear. After he and Momo encountered the poisonous gas, the girl had ran off with someone from class 1-B to find the other students so she can make more gas masks. He was suppose to carry the unconscious Jiro and Hagakure back to camp, but he had been so scared that he found himself unable to move.

Someone defeated the villain... They're fighting! I need to... I... he stuck his head out of the bush to see if the cost was clear, but he suddenly made eye contact with Dabi and the fear and bile rose up from his throat again. Our eyes met... He's coming over to kill me...!

"Dabi! Speaking of which, this has nothing to do with anything, but is it okay not to call the Nomu guy? You said it'd only react to your voice or something, right? It's very important!"

"Oh, yeah," Dabi paused his steps and decided to continue to the meeting location instead. "You asked me why I didn't add it to the battle, right?"

"Be grateful! Bow before me!"

"A monster specifically for me, from Shigaraki... It's probably killed at least one person by now. I guess I'll call him back."

As the villains walked farther away, Aoyama let out a shaky breath. He couldn't contribute to the fight at all, and now the bad guys must have succeeded in capturing Bakugou, one of their intended targets. He wanted to help. He wanted to be useful, but he was cowardly and feared for his life.

This is the least I can do... I have to do it! he picked himself up with his legs still shaking. He made sure to keep Jiro and Hagakure hidden from the main path as he trailed behind the villains. I have to follow them!

"Huh? No one else is here yet?" Toga's voice piped in a curious drawl as she met up with Dabi and Twice in the clearing.

"You lunatic. Did you get the blood? How many people's worth?" Dabi asked.

"One person's worth!"

"Just one?!" Twice exclaimed animately. "Weren't you told to get at least three?!"

"It couldn't be helped. I thought I was going to be killed."

"Aren't you a little too happy?" the man asked in his lower voice. "Was there anything to make you depressed?"

Toga held her blushing face with a starstruck look in her golden eyes. Her experience here had been so wonderful that she was sad it was going to be ending so soon. "I made some friends and found a boy I'm interested in."

"You mean me?!" Twice raised his brows suggestively before clasping his hands together, "Sorry, I can't!" he apologized, and then he signaled a heart, "I like you, too!"

"You're too loud. Shut up..." Dabi heard something in the distance and he raised his head to the sky just in time to see Mr. Compress falling from sky with a bunch of kids grabbing onto him. He took a step back just as the group came crashing down into the clearing and a cloud of dust mushroomed from the impact.