It's Because I Admire You

Shiro made sure that she woke up to her alarm so that she didn't have a repeat of what happened the previous day. Putting on her U.A. uniform and tying her messy silver blue hair into her signature pigtails, she made her way downstairs. Aizawa was sitting at the table with his cup of black coffee, and on the table was a bowl of seasoned rice and an egg for her. Throughout the years, the man always made her breakfast, but he was a simple man with a simple grasp of what is food. Thus, food at the house was never extravagant, but that was perfectly fine with her.

Pulling out a chair to sit, she was half surprised to see a black cat staring up at her with its green eyes glowing.

She raised her brow at the Pro Hero across from her, "Why is there a cat here?"

"It walked in when I went to get the newspaper."

"But you don't even like to read the newspaper."

"I don't," he agreed. Said paper was on the wooden table with the news segment about All Might teaching at U.A. facing up, and she understood why he even bothered to look at it in the first place. It was no wonder the man didn't like the media; they always want to stick their nose into everything.

The black cat suddenly jumped onto the table but with no interest for the food and sauntered over to the hero. He granted the cat enough attention to scratch its chin for a few moments and it purred contently. Shiro couldn't help but grin at the scene.

Aizawa was a simple man with a simple taste. He also had a strange affinity for cats.

"If you don't hurry, you'll be late and I'll expel you," Aizawa claimed before standing up. The feline also jumped off the table and walked along his feet to the kitchen. Shiro stuck her tongue out behind his back.

"Yeah, yeah, sensei," she replied and started to eat her breakfast. She glanced at the man with a mouth full of rice when he walked by again to put on his shoes and opened the front door for the cat to leave. He usually left early because he was a teacher, but this was extra early. "Are you heading to U.A. already?"

"Yeah, I need to get ahead of those news-hounds. They annoy me."

Shiro tilted her head in question as the door closed behind the man, but then she simply went back to enjoying her breakfast. It wasn't until she got near school grounds that she fully understood the hero's motivation for leaving early...

ooo

"How are All Might's classes?"

"Can you tell us a little about how he is in class?!"

Surrounding the outside of the school was a whole herd of civilians, reporters, and people with expensive cameras all wanting to get a sighting of the Symbol of Peace or interview the students trying to get to class. By now the news of the hero teaching at U.A. had spread across the nation, and everyone wanted to see for themselves.

A microphone was suddenly thrust under Shiro's nose and a female reporter looked at her critically. "What do you think of All Might as a teacher?"

She blinked as three different cameras pointed her way and the reported urged her to answer. Looking around and seeing that she was completely surrounded, she sighed and attempted to answer as fast as she could so she could leave. "He's great, but can I please get to class so I won't get expelled?"

"Is that one of All Might's expectations? Can you expand on that?"

Not by All Might, but Eraserhead and that's worse, she thought as her brows furrowed in annoyance at their insistence.