Rise Like the Wind

After the Pro Heroes' raid on the League of Villain's base, Shigaraki was forced to go into hiding with the remaining members. He was not over All For One's sacrifice and swore vengeance; the heroes will one day all fall like fleas, and he will make sure to be the cause of it.

He was also going to make sure that the next time he was reunited with his sister that she stayed with him. It was the only right place for her to be, and since Giran had managed to find out that the girl was well and fought off the memory-induced coma, he knew she will finally understand him.

"Shigaraki Tomura," Kurogiri appeared before the lanky man and bowed slightly. "Toga was successful in getting into the exam. Everything is in order."

Now with All For One arrested and locked away in the deepest and strongest criminal facility in the country, it was Shigaraki's turn to officially lead the League. He fully embraced the role because he took his master's last words to heart. If All For One believed in him, then he had no more doubts.

"She better not mess up."

Shigaraki stood up from his position on the creaky old chair. Everything about their new makeshift hideout was dirty and unpleasant, but the League needed to lay low until he can gather more strength on his side. Kurogiri walked with the young leader naturally.

"I've instructed her to do exactly what you ordered and obtain Midoriya Izuku's blood," the Portal villain responded. "She also did ask if you'd like her to take a sample from Aisaka Shiragiku."

Shigaraki's fist slammed against the dusty wall and ruby eyes glared through the cracks from his hand mask, "It's not part of the plan," he growled. "That crazy bitch better not—"

"Don't worry," Kurogiri nodded immediately, unfazed by the anger but used his calmness to settle the young man down. "I already advised against it and Toga knows her boundaries. When the right time comes, I can have Dabi and Mr. Compress take the job to bring your sister back."

"No."

"Is that not a good plan? They were successful last time."

"No..." the seriousness in Shigaraki's voice was unusual that it made Kurogiri wonder. "When the right time comes... Shiragiku will come back herself."

ooo

"The other guys are moving around in groups of ten or more," Todoroki remarked while they were in hiding. "I could attack first, but it would be annoying if there are people with Quirks I'm weak against. Ideally, the other teams would fight each other and bring each other's number down before I launch my attack, but..."

"With only 100 people allowed to pass, you can't wait around," Shiro nodded and thought deeply. They were at the edge of the mountainous terrain and near the city-scape area. "This area is too cramped and you wouldn't be able to use your attack effectively, but it works for me with sneak attacks... We need to split up here."

Although it was risky for them to split up after solidifying that the other examinees were especially aiming for U.A. students, they had to do it.

"Good luck," Todoroki said, his heterochromatic eyes showing not worry, but that he trusted her abilities.

With one last determined look at each other, they nodded and went separate ways. As the male slipped away to go towards the factory setting, Shiro weaved around the buildings of the cityscape to find her targets. If she didn't know better, she'd think that the city was actually void of anyone with how empty the streets are. However, people were good at hiding; she was good at finding them, but it would be faster if they can all gather in a group.