•Prologue•

~FLASHBACK~

Y/N's POV

I was at Jimin's 14th birthday party and I decided today I am going to confess my true feelings, not just as a best friend. Hopefully he feels the same and I won't be too embarrassed for myself. He always tells me I can tell him anything but I do know he already likes Pri.

Me: Happy Birthday Jimin! You're 14.
Jimin: Thanks y/n, you're such a great best friend to have.

Right there is when I felt all friend-zoned but I'm still going to tell him the way I feel. I
noticed Jimin was confused why I suddenly looked so sad but I just ignored it.

Jimin: Y/n, are you alright?
He said while snapping fingers in my face to get my attention because I was clearly staring into space.

Me: Can I tell you something?
Jimin: Say it, you can always talk to me.
Me: Well I... I... k-kinda l-like you more then a best friend.
Jimin: WHAT?
Me: Sorry... I know you already like Pri. I just had to tell you, it was hard to keep it in this whole time.
Jimin: What do you think you're saying? You WERE my best friend but no..sorry I don't like you back but I don't think we should talk or be like this because it will be awkward.
Me: But Jimi-
Jimin: End of conversation now leave me alone.

Sigh. Wow I never knew he would be like that. He is only 14 but he was acting like an a**. Whatever. I can just go talk to Youngsae and SunHi, they said they were at staying at SunHi's house tonight so I'll just go over and talk about it with them. There's nothing else that could go wrong..right?
I walk over to SunHi's house but on their lawn it had a for sale sign and it was already sold. 'Wth, it cant be' I thought. I walk up to the door and knock very quietly, I was about to knock again when the door opened revealing an unfamiliar face.

Me: Who are you?
Person: Oh we just moved in
Me: What? Where are the other owners?
Person: They moved, I live here now, now get off our property before I call the police.

I start moving backwards and they slam the door on me. 'Wow I never expected this, how could they do this without a goodbye?' I thought. While walking home I sat down on a bench on the sidewalk and decided to check my phone. I remember we had a group chat so I decided to check it. I saw 2 messages.
Sorry y/n, my parents told me out of nowhere and we're already on the road to our new house in Busan. ~SunHi

Yeah, I also had to move to Australia for study purposes, my mom made me. Sorry we couldn't tell you. We had to leave in a rush. We'll come visit soon!
~Youngsae

Well, I hope you guys do well, I'll miss you guys lots❤️, make sure you do come back to visit me in Seoul okay? All I know is I'll be alone in school but I understand, bye! Be good.
~Y/n

That's when my whole life changed. Now it's all different. And more miserable

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Hope you enjoy!!!!!💕💕