•24•

YOUR POV

Me: SunHi?! Youngsae?!
SunHi: Oh my goodness! Y/n? Is that you?
Youngsae: What a coincidence!

We all got up and had a group hug.

SunHi: Let's forget about the project for a little and talk.
Me: Alright.

We all sat down at the table.

Youngsae: So what are you doing here Y/n?
Me: I really wanted to be a photographer and I lot of stuff happened before this.
SunHi: What happened?
Me: Well I got in a car crash apparently around 2 weeks ago and I got memory loss. My Mom started telling me I had a husband and then we got divorced and that we stayed as a couple. I was extremely confused because I didn't remember. Since that guy and I didn't remember we just decided to start off somewhere new and just move on.
Youngsae: You was this lucky man?

She said smirking. I scoffed.

Me: A guy named Park Jimin.

Once they heard the name Youngsae stopped smirking and SunHi looked at me wide eyed.

Me: What? Why are you guys staring at me like that?
SunHi: Did you say PARK JIMIN?
Me: Yeah why?
Youngsae: How do you not remember Jimin? He was your all time crush in middle school and you guys were at the same school in high school. THE YOU GUYS GOT MARRIED? How do you not remember?
Me: I have memory loss and if I loved him I would've remembered him. Like I remembered you guys. You guys are my best friends.
SunHi: Girl! You need to get Jimin back. I shipped you two so much!
Me: No! We were never together and I-I don't even remember him if I did know him.
Youngsae: Fine, hope you find the love of your life though.
Me: Yeah....
SunHi: We should start the proj-

Our boss walks right into the room.

Boss: How is your project going?
Me: Good, we were just brainstorming.
Boss: Alright if you guys haven't started you must get together tonight to finish it for tomorrow.
SunHi: Yes sir.

Our boss walked out of the door. We all sighed.

Me: That was close.
Youngsae: Yeah so where we getting together tonight?
Me: We can do my apartment.
SunHi: Alright. We'll just go back to your apartment after work.

***

We all sat on the couch in my living room and we started writing down some ideas for our pictures.

Me: How about we go to a nice hill and take pictures of the city.
SunHi: That would be so c-

SunHi stopped talking and looked over to the door where we saw Youngsae putting her shoes and coat on.

Me: Youngsae, what are you doing?
Youngsae: Oh....weren't we going to the café?
Me: When did we say we were going to the café. We were talking about going to a hill to take pictures of Seoul.
Youngsae: Oh.. but hills are boring.

She started whining like a 4 year old who didn't get to buy what they wanted at the store.

Me: Fine. Any better ideas?
Youngsae: Let's go to the café.
Me: And take pictures of what exactly?
Youngsae: Coffee.
SunHi: Youngsae! WHO TAKES PICTURES OF COFFEE?
Youngsae: We will!
Me: Not happening.
Youngsae: Fine lets go to the boring hill then.

***

We were walking up the hill and we all had our cameras. The sun was starting to set and it looked really nice in the city.