•5•

Jungkook's POV

UGH. While I was walking home I realized I left my textbooks in my stupid locker. Of course I forgot. I ran back to school and went to my locker and put my textbooks in my backpack. On my way out I saw Jimin, Pri and some other girls walking out of the basement door. Why?

Once they left I went inside the door and went down the stairs. Once I got to the bottom it was really dark so I decided to turn on the lights. When I did I heard a pout from around the corner. Who's there? I turned the corner and saw a girl with her bag on the floor and all her stuff spilled out and a lifeless body. She looked cold and beaten. Did Jimin and Pri do this? I went closer to the body and saw who it was........y/n. I ran towards her to see if she was even alive. She was bruised and had cuts all over her.

Me: Y/n? Can you hear me?
Y/n: H-h..h-huh?

She was so badly hurt. I picked her up bridal style and brought her to my car. I'm bring her to the hospital. She needs to be healed. But who did this? I know I never talked to her a lot before and I hated her but she's fine. She's not as bad as Pri and Jimin explained she was like. I arrived at the hospital and carried her inside. I saw a stretcher and set her down and called a nurse to take her in. In a split second....y/n was already down the hall being brought in to a surgical room.

I called Jimin to ask what happened.

Jimin- Jungkookie?
Me- What did you do to her in the basement?
Jimin- What do you mean?
Me- I saw you walk out of the school basement and I went to go see what you guys were there for and y/n was there all beat up on the ground.
Jimin- Oh that! Well I went to see where Pri went and she was in the basement and I saw y/n on the ground and Pri came crying telling me that y/n was hurting her so Pri fought back and I made sure to leave y/n there. She deserved it. She wasn't that bad anyway.
Me- ARE YOU KIDDING? SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF THIS! AND MY SISTER WAS PROBABLY LYING. SHE'S BEEN LYING EVERYDAY THIS WEEK. I HATE MY SISTER. PRI IS DIFFERENT NOW.

Call ended.

I realized I was yelling in the phone but I knew I was telling the truth. Y/n would never do that. After I met her today. She's so innocent. She wouldn't dare hurt anyone. Like she tried not to hurt Jimin on his birthday 4 years ago.

[Time skip]
After y/n got treated

I went up to the nurse and asked what room y/n was in. They said room 207. I headed to the second floor and entered the room. She was fully awake but she still had bruises all over her.

Y/n: Jungkook?
Me: Oh you're awake! So do you remember what happened?
Y/n: All I remember is being beat up by Pr- wait never mind. No I don't remember.

I could tell she was hiding it. I want her to be honest.

Me: Well I found you in the basement of the School and I brought you here because you got beaten up pretty bad. Who did this to you?
Y/n: Well.... I can't really tell you or else it will happen again.

I quickly put my hand over hers and told her she can tell me but all she did was stare at my hand. OMG. I just realized what I did. I quickly removed my hand and looked down in embarrassment. I was just doing a friendly gesture but it turned into a couple gesture. Great job Jungkook. Just great.

Me: Sorry I didn't mea-
Y/n: It's fine. You were just trying to be kind.

OMG. It's like she read my mind. Hmm weird. Well I'm just going to wait her until she gets out of the hospital.
The doctor comes in and tells her she can leave whenever she's like after 6pm, it's 5:47pm right now.
After about 10-15 Minutes of just silence y/n just said something out of nowhere.

Y/n: It was Pri and her gang.
Me: What???
Y/n: She came and dragged me downstairs and started telling me to kill myself and that no one likes me. Then she started hitting me and kicking me. I couldn't move.

I could hear the sadness in her voice. She was in pain. Physically and mentally. I can't believe my sister lied to Jimin. Once again.

Doctor: Y/n, you're free to leave now. You've been resting for a long enough time for the needles to wear off.
Y/n: Okay. Thank you doctor!
Doctor: You're welcome! Take care.

The doctor left and I helped Y/n get home. I drove her home. Once we arrived at her house she looked worried.

Me: What's wrong??
Y/n: Um well if I go in there my parents will see I'm all beat up.
Me: Oh right. Just stay at my place tonight. Don't worry I won't do anything.
Y/n: Are you sure?
Me: Yea, Pri is staying at Jimin's place tonight anyways.
Y/n: Alright thanks!

Y/n took out her phone and texted her parents something. Probably saying she's not coming home tonight and she met at new friend to sleepover with or something. I didn't want to be snoopy.

We arrived at my house and y/n's face was shocked.
****************************

Your POV

Jungkook said I could stay at his place tonight. He said he wasn't going to do anything so I trust him. We arrived in front of his house and it was gigantic. JESUS CHRIST. We got out of the car and entered inside. I took off my shoes and hung my backpack on a hook beside the door. We motioned me to follow him so I did. He went up the stairs and entered a room.

Jungkook: You can sleep here. It's the guest bed. There's also a washroom if you need.
Me: Oh well thank you very much Jungkook.

I said as I gave him a quick hug. He was surprised and I would be too to be honest.

Jungkook: Well I'm right across from your room so just knock if you need me.
Me: Okay thanks again!

He left before you said the last words. He was probably still shocked from the hug you gave him. You decided to take a shower after this long day so I went to the washroom and took a long shower.it took me long because it was kind of hard to move. I was still sore from earlier with that fight. Well not really a fight because I did nothing to fight back.

After I showered I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me. While exiting the bathroom I realized I had no extra clothes. Uh oh, what now? I looked in the closet in the room and luckily there were some track pants and a big sweater. I just wore it and thought nothing of it. Well the only think I thought was it was probably Jungkook's.

I got hungry so I went to his kitchen and to be honest. It was very quiet and calming. I made Kimchi with rice. I made some for Jungkook as well. I went to the dining table and ate...alone. After I washed the dishes I brand another plate and glass of water for Jungkook. I knocked on his door.

Jungkook: COME IN.

He said while saying it loud enough for me to hear. I opened the door to see him playing video games. I placed the plate and glass of water on his side table and started to walk out.

Jungkook: Wait wait!

I turned around not knowing what to say.

Me: Y..-yes?
Jungkook: What's all this?
Me: Oh I cooked downstairs and ate and I had some left in the pan so I decided to bring some up fo you if you were hungry.
Jungkook: Oh! Thanks!
Me: Anytime.
Jungkook: And w-what are you w-wearing?
He said while eating his food.
Me: Oh well I didn't have any clothes after I showered and I found this in the closet. Why?
Jungkook: That's where those went! Sorry I've been looking for those clothes forever and now you found them!
Me: Do you want them back? I could find anothe-
Jungkook: It's fine.
He said while chuckling at my nervousness.
Me: Okay well I'm tired. I'm going to head of to bed.
Jungkook: Alright goodnight. Thanks for the food!
Me: No problem.

I walked out the room and across the hall to my room that I was using. I went to the washroom and found an extra/unused toothbrush so I used that to brush my teeth and after my night routine I went to the bed and right when my head hit the pillow I fell asleep but I had a dream. A dream so realistic.

HI GUYS!!!! I MADE IT LONGER❤️❤️❤️💓 Next chapter will be mostly the dream so hope you look forward to it! BYEEEE