•34•

YOUR POV

I walk out of the washroom and Jimin I standing there. Should I play a trick on him? Yeah, I think so.

Jimin: Soooo? Are you pregnant?
Me: No...
Jimin: Oh well we can try again another time.
Me: Mhm..
Jimin: Wait then why are you sick?
Me: I think we need to go to the hospital .
Jimin: Umm..okay, I'll drive you. Just get dressed and get ready.

I walk away chuckling. This is going to be fun. I changed into some comfy clothing and did my morning routine. I walked downstairs to see Jimin waiting so we just got in the car and drove to the hospital.

Once we arrived I told the receptionist if I could see a doctor or something and she said go to room 167. Jimin and I walked there hand in hand. We got I; the hospital room and I just sat on the bed while Jimin stood up the whole time. A doctor walked in.

Doctor: I'm sorry sir but can you sit outside of the room? I need to talk to the patient.
Jimin: Sure.

Jimin walked out and the doctor looked towards me.
Doctor: What's the problem?
Me: Um..I took a pregnancy test this morning because I was puking and it said it was positive. I just want to make sure it's correct. But I want to play a trick on my husband.
Doctor: Okay, I'll run some tests.

After the tests he came in with some paperwork.
Doctor: Congratulations! You're pregnant.
Me: Thank you! But can you trick my husband.
Doctor: How?
Me: Can you tell him I'm like dying or something and I'm really sick.

He nodded and walked out the door. I locked the rooms door so he can't see me. I put my ear on the door to hear the conversation.

Doctor: You're y/n's husband, correct?
Jimin: Yes.
Doctor: Unfortunately, she has a rare sickness that is very deadly. She is being treated right now. She may not make it.
Jimin: WHAT?
Doctor: Please sir, calm down.
Jimin:  CALM DOWN? MY WIFE MAY DIE AND YOU'RE SAYING TO CALM DOWN?

I chuckled from the other side of the door. I open the door and both of them look at me. I just smile and Jimin is still serious.

Me: Tricked you!!
Jimin: Wait...what?
Me: First of all, I told the doctor to tell you all that and second of all I'm fine.
Jimin: Oh thank God!

He ran towards me and hugged me so hard I could barely breath.

Me: Jimin l-let go. Can't breath.
Jimin: Oops sorry.

He let go and smiled at me. The doctor waved goodbye and we waved back. Jimin and I decided to go home and now I'm going to tell him I'm pregnant.

Me: Jimin?
Jimin: Yeah?
Me: I have a present for you..
Jimin: It's not even my birthday.
Me: Well here it is ...

I gave him the pregnancy test and the paperwork the doctor gave me. His mouth dropped and he started screaming like a little girl.

Jimin: IM GOING TO BE A DAD! IM GOING TO BE A DAD! OH MY GOSH!

I just start laughing. He's so childish.

That's one reason why I love him.