•3•

YOUR POV

Suddenly I felt a tap at my shoulder.

I turned around and there stood....Jimin.
He looked at me with a soft face. He isn't mad. I also noticed Pri was gone. She probably left after she saw me and Taehyung.

Jimin: Y/n, can I talk to you outside, ALONE.

He made it clear that he wanted us to be alone. I looked at Taehyung, he nodded and smiled. I quickly got up and started walking outside with Jimin without saying a single word. Right when we got outside he turned around and looked at me with the most evil glare. It was terrifying.

Jimin: Why the hell are you here with Taehyung?
Me: Oh.. umm I-I am on a d-date with him.
I gulped.
Jimin: Since when were you two together?
Me: He asked me today. And remember Jimin, I lost feelings for you after that incident on your 14th birthday. It's been pretty much 4 years so just forget about that okay? I like Taehyung, not you. And also, I did nothing to Pri, she is just telling you lies so stop abusing me.

I realized I just let out all my feelings and I knew he was angry. He looked at me like I was about to be killed by him. I was so lost in my thoughts about how scary he looked that I felt a hard slap across my face. Jimin just slapped me. How could he? I know he abused me at school but that was once. I looked at him with tears running down my cheek and I touched my cheek with my hand.

JIMIN POV

Y/n was with Taehyung, why? I asked to talk to her outside and she agreed. We walked outside of the restaurant and right away I asked.

Me: Why the hell are you here with Taehyung?
Y/n: Oh.. umm I-I am on a d-date with him.

WHAT? Taehyung didn't tell me about this.

Me: Since when were you two together?
Y/n: He asked me today. And remember Jimin, I lost feelings for you after that incident on your 14th birthday. It's been pretty much 4 years so just forget about that okay? I like Taehyung, not you. And also, I did nothing to Pri, she is just telling you lies so stop abusing me.

She was just ranting about nonsense but when she brought up Pri, that crossed the line. How dare she say that. I looked at her with a death glare and she looked terrified by the way I looked at her. We used to be best friends but now I hate her with all my guts. And I don't even know why. I couldn't handle my anger and I just slapped her right across the face. I didn't care. She looked up at me and touched her cheek, I honestly now felt a little guilty. It looked like she was about to burst into tears.

Me: You better not tell anyone about this or else I will torture you every day. Like I did in the school basement. I'm not scared to beat you up again Y/n.

Y/n: O-ok...I won't.
Me: Now leave and never talk to me again unless I talk to you.

I walked away feeling proud on how I stood up for me and Pri. I hate y/n. She just makes me mad for some reason. Especially since she is with Taehyung now...I will have to see her now. Ugh.
—————————————————————

YOUR POV

I walked inside the restaurant again dumbfounded. He just slapped me and threatened me. I guess I can't tell Taehyung after all. I walked to the table and Taehyung was about to ask me what happened but I cut him off.

Me: I got to go okay? I'll talk to you later Taetae.

He was confused but laughed at the nickname I gave him. I just walked out and went home. Once I arrived home. There was a note on the counter saying that my parents are going to be gone for a week.

Dear Y/n,

We are going on a business trip to the U.S so we will be gone for about a week. I'm sorry about this with short notice but we will be back soon. Make sure you eat all your meals and take care of yourself. Please don't invite anyone over unless it's for school. We don't want any mess when we come back. Please stay safe and good luck for school and make sure you get to school and come home carefully. I don't want you getting hurt. Have fun until we're back. Love you💜

Love Eomma and Appa❤️

Now I lost everyone. Well at least they're coming back this time.

I walked upstairs and set down my stuff. I layer down on my bed for a few seconds just thinking about everything that happened today. I took a shower and got dressed for bed and did the rest of my night routine. I got in bed and snuggled my blanket since I was cold. I was almost asleep when I got a text. I checked my phone.

Hey babe I miss you😉 It was fun today!
~TaeTae💗

I miss you two Taehyung. I'm going to see you tomorrow. Goodnight❤️
~Y/n

Alright we'll have a good sleep, I want you to be as happy and beautiful as you are everyday tomorrow 😘
~TaeTae💗

Stop being so cheessssssyy 😊
~Y/n

Goodnight beautiful 😍
~TaeTae💗

Goodnight handsome😘
~Y/n

I put my phone down for it to charge and I wasn't very sleepy after what Taehyung said to me. He's too cute. He's always there to make me smile. I went downstairs and got some water before I went back up. I gulped it down all at once since I was so thirsty. I walked back up and got in bed to snuggle my blankets again. After awhile my eyes felt heavy and I feel in a deep deep sleep.

YAY CHAPTER 3 IS UP!!! No cliffhanger this time but prepare for more!!!💓💓❤️💜💜💗💕💎💎‼️
LOVE YOU ALL❤️