•13•

Thursday

YOUR POV

I woke up from my beauty sleep and.....IM ON THE FREAKING FLOOR?!!

(A/N: Haha, you thought they would wake up together😂)

Jimin was still sleeping, I probably rolled out of bed last night. Today we're going back home. I had a shower, changed into this↘️

 I had a shower, changed into this↘️

After changing I got packed. Jimin's stuff was still packed because he bring his suitcase here last night all full. So all I have to do is wake him up. I walked up to the bed and tried shaking him.

Me: Jimin....wake up!
Jimin: Mhm....
He still had his eyes closed.
Me: JIMIN WAKE UP!!
Jimin: Okay I'm up I'm up!
Me: Shower and get ready, we're going back home today. I'll meet you in the lobby.
Jimin: Alright.

*************

Jimin POV

I woke up today by y/n screaming at me. Just great! I remembered last night.

~Flashback~

I woke up still a little drunk. It was about 2am and y/n was lying right beside me. She started squirming and she started rolling to the end of the bed. I lightly pushed her to make her have more momentum and she fell off the bed. She didn't wake up and she started sleeping on the floor. I chuckled. What a pabo.

~Flashback End~

Still Jimin POV

I slightly chuckled from the memory. How did she not wake up? She didn't even bother me about it today! I took a shower and got dressed into a casual style. I grabbed my suitcase and went to the lobby to see y/n waiting for me.

I went up to her and she got the message that I'm ready to go. She just stood up and walked outside to the taxi'. We set our stuff down in the taxi. We sat down in the back seat.

Y/n: Airport please!
She said to the driver. He nodded and started driving. We never spoke the whole ride until we got to the airport. I thanked the guy and payed him since y/n payed last time.

We got in the airport, went through security and got to our departing zone. We waited for our flight.

Me: Excited to go back?
Y/n: Yes!!
Me: I'm not..
Y/n: Why?
Me: Because I have to live with you..
Y/n: Rudee...
She was acting all tough but I knew she was acting. She looks cute being like that.

Our flight was called and we headed to our seat. This time me and y/n were sitting together. She had ticket row 6 seat 1 and I had row 6 seat 2.

We got to our seat and she looked at me.
Me: What!?
Y/n: This reminds me of the time we had our flight to Australia and I went to the washroom and passing by I saw you and Pri eating each others faces off.
Me: Its called making out.
Y/n: I know just saying.
Me: I broke up with her and I hope to never see her again. She broke my heart.

Y/n mumbled something after I said that but I didn't hear nor bother to know.
************

YOUR POV

Me and Jimin we're talking about what happened when I saw them eating each others faces off or as you call it 'making out'. He finally looked down. He was sad.

Jimin: She broke my heart.
Me: Like you broke mine.

I mumbled.

He didn't seem to hear it so I sighed out of relief. I still have feelings for him. I probably won't stop loving him. I just want him happy.

We didn't talk for the rest of our flight and we landed safely. We got our bags and got home. We went to our separate rooms and slept. Today was tiring.
***********

Jimin POV

I got home and sat down on my bed. Y/n.. why did I break her heart 4 years ago?

"Y/n, why did I do that to you?"
***********

Your POV

I sat down on my bed and thought. Jimin.. why did he do that? He broke my heart 4 years ago.

"Jimin, why did you do that to me?

"Why were you so harsh?"

"Why do I trust you?"

But most of all...

"Park Jimin..why does my heart fall more and more in love with you everyday?"

Sorry it's short again. I'm really busy lately. Just warning that the next few will be about this short or maybe a little longer.

PLEASE GO FOLLOW:
KCx2004
V-Min95ers
ALSO READ THEIR STORIES!! THEY'RE AMAZING❤️
Ok love you all byeeeeeeeee, see you next chapter!