•4•

~TIME SKIP~
2 months later.

It has been a bit better then normal at school but unfortunately me and Taehyung broke up. We decided we were more comfortable being good friends then more then that. It's ok because I preferred that as well. My parents already came back and have been acting weird lately but whatever.

Well it's Monday today so I have to get ready for school. I got out of my bed and made my bed and put the pillows in order and made sure it looked good because I'm a big perfectionist when it comes to being organized. After I went and took a quick shower and did the rest of my morning routine. Then I went to my closet and pulled out another cute outfit. Ever since that day I have been wearing nicer clothing but people still judge me. I wore this.

I really liked this outfit so I put it on and grabbed my glasses and ran to the kitchen

I really liked this outfit so I put it on and grabbed my glasses and ran to the kitchen. I had no time so I just skipped breakfast. I grabbed my backpack and ran to school. My parents already left for work so I was alone this morning. When I arrived everyone stared at me like always but not the good way. Everyone hates me and how I've changed. I went to my locker and once again, all the same notes. I've gotten used to it by now so I don't care. Now I'm starting to get notes telling me to kill myself and sometimes I consider doing it but I never bring myself to it.

I was walking to class and I accidentally bumped into someone. I didn't look up but started to help pick up their things and my things.

Me: Oh my goodness I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. Here let me..........help

Right before I said 'help' I looked up and saw Jimin, I quickly finished my sentence and handed him is stuff and he just stared at me.

Me: Once again. I'm truly sorry, I didn't mean to.
Jimin: Its fine just be more careful next time.

He said while chuckling. He walked away and we bumped shoulders and I got the sudden feeling that I had in the past when I had feelings for him. What are you thinking y/n? You can't fall for him. Not again.
******************************

Jimin's POV

I was walking to class when I bumped into someone. I looked up and it was y/n. Wow she looked really cute today. WAIT, Jimin what are you saying? She's not cute. Only Pri is cute. Pri is the beautiful one. She didn't notice while she was picking up my stuff and started rambling. I love it when she talks so much. It's funny. I miss it. Yah, Jimin stop it.

Y/n: Oh my goodness I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. Here let me..........help

She noticed it was me right before she said help but she still finished her sentence. I also heard about her and Taehyung's breakup. Well at least I don't have to see her as much anymore.

She quickly handed me my things when she noticed I was just staring at her. I was lost in my thoughts when I realized it too.

Y/n: Once again. I'm truly sorry, I didn't mean to.
Jimin: Its fine just be more careful next time.

I said while chuckling. Her nervousness was hilarious. I walked away and bumped her shoulder with mine and carried on with my day.

~TIME SKIP~
Lunch time.

STILL JIMIN POV

I walked to the cafeteria and saw Pri. I walked up to her and gave her a peck on the lips and incited her to sit with me and the boys. She told me she loves them so much as friends and I believe her even though the boys say she hates them. We walked over to the table and we both sat down and the boys when immediately quiet and stared at us.

Hoseok: Oh Jimin, we didn't excpect you to bring someone. We thought it was just going to be the boys.
Me: She has a name Hyung! And that name is Pri. Taehyung got to bring Y/n all the time. Why can't I bring Pri?
Hoseok: Sorrrryyyyy. But doesn't she hate us?
Pri: Woah, I definitely don't. You guys mean so much to me.

No one POV
She said as she gave an evil smirk towards the boys. Jimin didn't notice but her brother Jungkook did. He was very shocked that she actually hated them and he now is going to treat her coldly. The other boys noticed it too and gave her a annoyed glare back. 'How does Jimin like her?' They all thought.

Jimin: See Guys, she loves you guys as friends. I can't believe you say she hates you. She clearly doesn't.

After Jimin said that. All the boys left annoyed. They couldn't believe Jimin was being like this with Pri.
*******************************

YOUR POV

I was walking to my locker after lunch. When I got there I saw the rest of BTS, except no Jimin. Like always. But they looked really upset so I decided to talk to them.

Me: Hey guys what's wrong?
Jungkook: My sister is being a b$&#h
Me: But how?

I mean I already know she's a bad person but I never knew her own brother would say that about her.

Hoseok: We knew all along she didn't like us and today it was proven but Jimin is dumb enough to think she's fine with us. What a pabo.
Taehyung: Yeahhh. So how have you been y/n!?
Me: Oh I've been ok I guess..how about you?
Taehyung: I've been good, I haven't introduced you properly to Jungkook since he sometimes isn't with us so....Jungkook this is y/n, y/n this is Jungkook.
Me: Hi Jungkook nice to meet you!
Jungkook: Nice to meet you too and I'm sorry for the way I would act towards you.

He said while looking down. I felt bad.

Me: Oh don't worry. I'm totally fine. I'm just glad I have friends like you guys.
Namjoon: Well nice seeing you y/n but we have to get to our next class. Byeeeeeee

He said while walking away. OMG, they are so childish. I walked to my next class and it went on as normal until the bell rang and then my next class then next class. After a few classes it was time to go home but before I did I got dragged to the basement once again. But this time I closed my eyes. I didn't want to see Jimin's face. But when I opened my eyes it was Pri and her girl gang. They evilly glared at me before punching and kicking me.

Pri: Why don't you just die already. Who would want you alive. Why are you here.

She said as if it wasn't even a question. It was terrifying. I was already bruised and bleeding when I couldn't move and I heard someone come in and I heard a familiar voice. Jimin.

Jimin: What is going on here?

Pri started to fake cry and go towards Jimin. With her girl gang playing along with her act. While you were still on the ground motionless but you put an effort to open one eye and listen.

Pri: Jimin! Y/n started attacking me and telling me to back off of you and so I fought back. I didn't start it. She did. She was about to strangle me before I fought back. You came just in time.
Jimin: Oh baby, how could she do this to you. She deserves it. Y/N, NEVER HURT PRI EVER AGAIN, UNDERSTOOD?
Me: Y-...Ye-Yes J-Ji-Jimin

You could barely get the words out before they left you there. You were bleeding. Covered in bruises. Motionless. You feel asleep cold and tired. Also in pain. But in your sleep you felt someone helping who. But who???

Back at it agin with the cliffhangers!!!!!!❤️❤️💓. I made it longer so I hope you enjoyed. Do you prefer longer or shorter chapters?💓💓💕💕💕💓💕💕 SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTERRR