•27•

Might as well listen to it while reading! ⬆️

YOUR POV

Me: Come and get me when you want to start the photoshoot.

I walked away to an outside area and there was a nice garden and a bench. I decided to sit.

Right when my back hit the back of the bench, I sighed.

My biggest fear came true. He moved on, and now I'm heartbroken.

I do think he remembers though and he just moved on. He doesn't love me like he did before. All I could do right now is just pretend I still don't have my memory back and just play it cool.

"Y/n?"

I turn my head to see Jimin and Minjee.

Minjee: We're ready to start the photoshoot!
Me: Alright um.. do you want to do the photoshoot in the garden area?
Minjee: Yeah! That would be beautiful. Don't you think so Jimin?
Jimin: Y-yeah.
Minjee: You Alright? You seem sick.

Minjee was worried as anything while she touched his forehead.

Jimin: I'm okay.

He was now staring deeply into my soul so I just coughed to make it less awkward.

Me: Okay let's start!

I walked over to this cute part of the garden while Jimin and Minjee followed

I walked over to this cute part of the garden while Jimin and Minjee followed. I turned around and took my camera out.

I held the camera up to my eye to take a photo.

Me: Okay, pose!

They just wrapped their arms around each other. I took the picture.

Me: Another pose!

Minjee kissed his cheek. I wanted to run away so bad but I just smiled even though I was dying inside.

I took the picture.

***

JIMIN POV

During the photoshoot I was just smiling. And the reason why I was smiling was because Y/n was there. She got so much more beautiful and more mature.

Y/n took the second picture where Minjee kissed my cheek and she was still smiling. Y/n didn't look upset at all. Weird.

We took about 10 more pictures and then we decided that was enough.

Y/n: Okay, the photoshoot was great and I'll get your pictures to you by the end of the week.

She smiled and handed us her card.

Y/n: If you ever need someone to do the photography again or you have a problem with the pictures just call our company number.

I looked at the card and it had some pictures she has taken before and her phone number to call.

Y/n: Minjee, you should keep it because you're the one who ordered the pictures.

I handed the card back to Minjee and Y/n walked to her car and drove away.

Me: Minjee, can I keep the card?
Minjee: Why?
Me: I should be the one to get the photos and be responsible because I want to be a good boyfriend.
Minjee: Oh, ok.

She handed me the card and I put it in my pocket.

Me: I'm going to get going.
Minjee: Oh alright well Happy New Year.
Me: Yep.

I walked away as quick as I could before Minjee would give any skin ship.

I got in my car and drove home.

***

YOUR POV

While driving home I started crying. I held in all my tears at that photoshoot. Why did he have to be there? And even worse. Why did he have to move on? I mean I'm glad he found someone really nice like Minjee.

I didn't realize I was on the street to my apartment. Wow that was a quick drive. Or maybe I was distracted by my tears.

I pulled in the parking area and headed to my room.

Once I got inside I went straight to my room and started to cry again until my phone rang.

I went to my purse and pulled out my phone to see the number unknown.

Me- Hello?
Jimin- Hey Y/n.
Me- J-jimin?
Jimin- Are you crying?
Me- N-no, I'm just stuffed up.
Jimin- Oh, well...
Me- What do you need? Is there a problem with the phot-
Jimin- Meet me tomorrow at xxx café at 11am sharp.

Call ended.

——————

If you guys are wondering. This is what I imagine Minjee to look like.