•11•

Monday

YOUR POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was Jimin.

Me- Hello?
Jimin- Get ready we're going to the airport.
Me- What? Why?
Jimin- We're going on our honeymoon.
Me-So you had to call me instead of talking to my face?
Jimin- Yes now get ready.
Me- Fine but where are we going?
Jimin- Australia.
Me- Okay I'll be rea-

Call ended.

Why does he always just hang up like that. I don't understand. I set my phone down on my dresser and got in the bathroom to take a shower.

After I had my shower I did my morning routine and put some light makeup before packing. I went to my closet where one of my suitcases are from moving in.

I laid it on my bed and started going through my closet for clothes. Before I packed some clothes I changed from my bathrobe to this↘️

 Before I packed some clothes I changed from my bathrobe to this↘️

After changing I started grabbing different clothes. I packed 7 outfits and I put some shoes and sandals for the beach. I packed 2 bathing suits and my undergarments. After I folded them in my suitcase I headed to my bathroom to pack my toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, deodorant, perfume, makeup and my contacts in a little bag with a zipper. I set that to the side of my suitcase.

I zipped it up and and went to carry it down the stairs when I saw Jimin just staring at me. 'Thanks for the help Jimin.'
I thought sarcastically. I got down the stairs with my heavy suitcase and I was heading to the kitchen.

Jimin: What are you doing?
Me: M-making breakfast.
Jimin: No time. We'll eat on the plane let's go.
Me: Okay...wait!
Jimin: What now?
Me: I need to get my phone.

I ran up to my room and grabbed my mini backpack and put my laptop, phone and chargers inside for the plane and on the trip. I was about to leave my room when I remembered my wallet. I snatched it out of my purse and ran back down to see Jimin tapping his foot on the ground impatiently.

Me: Ready!
Jimin: Finally.
Me: Let's go.

We both grabbed our luggage and got in the car. The ride was very silent until we arrived at the airport.

Jimin: We're here.
Me: Okay let's go.

We were walking with our luggage's inside and we started walking to the waiting area. We went through security okay and Jimin handed me my ticket before we entered in the waiting room to board the plane. We sat down and Jimin was texting Pri as I could see but I didn't want to be snoopy so I looked away and saw Pri walking towards us. She gave me a disgusted look and headed towards Jimin beside me. Jimin looked up and smiled at her. 'I haven't seen that smile in a long time', I thought.

Jimin stood up from his seat and gave Pri a peck on the lips knowing I would see that. I just looked down pretending I didn't see anything. I just randomly asked.