•39•

1 year later ....

JIMIN POV

I wake up to the sound of-

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I get up and go to the cribs. Insu and Duho are balling their eyes out yet Jinae can sleep through this. Of course. She is just like her mother because Y/n didn't even wake up to the crying. I should go make her some breakfast. I give both Insu and Duho they're giraffe print soothers and went downstairs to make some breakfast for my sleepy wife.

I grab a frying pan and put it on the stove. How do you make scrambled eggs again? Oh yeah! I need eggs. Ok. I grab some from the fridge and crack them into a bowl. I stir them up and pour it on the pan. I turn the stove on and then wait a while for them to cook. They start bubbling so I grab a spatula because that's all I can find. I scramble the eggs and turn off the stove. I put the eggs on the plate and walk upstairs. Yet I'm stupid enough not to make myself any. Shoot. I'll starve.....it's ok.

Once I get upstairs I hear movement in the bedroom. Guess y/n woke up. I walk in to see her changing all the babies  diapers.

Y/n: Do you never realize the reason they could be crying is because they need their diaper changed? You only put soothers in their mouth yet the minute you walk out they start crying again.

She said while laughing.

Jimin: Breakfast?

I say while gesturing out the plate to her trying to change the subject. Wait....why is she smiling?

Y/n: Sure but how am I suppose to eat it?
She looks at me asking for an answer.

Jimin: Oh! A fork!

Y/n: When will you learn?

She facepalms.