•7•

IM SO SORRY! I TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. BUT ENOJOY. ITS LONGER!!💜

TIME SKIP——
YOUR POV

All morning I've been trying to forget about that dream. It was so weird but so real. After I left Jungkook's, I went home and luckily my parents already went to work so I went upstairs to my room and got ready for school. I would probably get to school by lunch because I woke up pretty late at Jungkook's house.

I got in the shower and freshened up and did my morning routine. I put my glasses on again and I realize how much of myself I hide by wearing my glasses, always have my hair down covering my face and just not talking a lot. Yes, I wear nice clothes but I hide the rest of myself.

I got changed into this↘️

After I got dressed and I walked out of the house with my backpack

After I got dressed and I walked out of the house with my backpack. It has been about a 10 minute walk and I finally arrived. I walked in and trying not to cause attention to myself anymore because I don't want to be beaten again. All of BTS was walking down the hall and luckily they didn't notice me when I just suddenly faced a locker. We're friends but Jimin was there and I don't want to face him. That dream really makes me think.

Once they left I finally started walking again until I bumped into someone without looking. I grabbed my stuff quick and quickened my pace because I didn't want to face anyone but they caught my wrist.

???: Hey wait! You left another page.

She said while you looked to see your homework on the ground. I went to go pick it up and finally faced the person.

???: Hi I'm Laimi. You are?
Me: Oh hi....u-ummm my name I-is Y/n.
Laimi: Don't worry, I'm shy too!
Me: Haha..you noticed?
Laimi: I'm new today! Mind showing me around? And maybe be friends?

At that moment I knew in a few days were going to be bestiessssss!

Me: Sure! Let me just tell my teachers I won't be coming to class since I'm giving you the tour.
Laimi: Alright.

I walked to my class and said sorry but I can't attend and my teacher was fine and dismissed me. I walked back to Laimi and motioned her to follow me.
Time skip—
(Almost done the tour)

Me: This is the music room. I come here to play piano sometimes. It's open for whenever you are free to come.
Laimi: Nice! I like singing.
Me: You should sing me a song sometime!!

She nodded. While we were heading back to the main hall because School was almost over. We bumped into Pri and her friends.

Pri: Oh look what we have here? Loser finally has a friend?
Laimi: What do you mean bitc-
Me: Just ignore them, let's go...NOW
Pri: You can't get away that easy. Who is this new girl?
Laimi: I'm Laimi, and you must be.....Cruella De Vil?