•35•

3 months later..

YOUR POV

It's been 3 months into pregnancy and you can see my little baby bump. Today is the day I get to go and see the gender of our baby! Jimin is more excited than me though. How cute. I still don't understand him. I'm the mother yet the father is jumping around the house so happily just to find out the babies gender.

Jimin is veryyyyy OVERPROTECTIVE. He makes sure he holds my hand walking down the stairs. He makes sure I don't cook. Like Jimin, I'm fine.

Jimin and I walk into the Doctor's office and this is how excited Jimin is.

(Jumping into the doctors office like

(Jumping into the doctors office like..😂😂I'm sorry I had to add that)

One of the doctors gave us a smile and gestured us to follow them. We entered a darker room with a bed and a big screen with lots of buttons.

Doctor: Please lay down on the bed.

I got myself onto the bed and Jimin sat on a chair right beside me. He held my hand and we waited for the doctor to speak.
Doctor: Please lift your shirt. I need to put the gel on your stomach.

I lifted ,y shirt high enough to show my belly and the doctor placed the gel on my stomach while he began to tug it around with a control that connect to the screen.

The doctor moved it around and we waited a few minutes until...
Doctor: Congratulations!
Me: What is it?
Doctor: What news do you want to find out first? Because you have 2 good news!
Jimin: What?
Doctor: Let's start by saying you're having triplets!!

Me and Jimin look at each other in shock but also smiling. 3 Kids at once. Oh god.

Doctor: And it looks like 2 boys and 1 girl. They're fraternal twins. Which means they all look different!
Me: Oh my goodness thank you doctor!
Jimin: I'm so happy right now!

I look at Jimin who has his head in his hands. He's is shock.

Ohhhhhh that's why I'm extra extra extra hungry. I'm eating for 4. Me and my 3 babies.

Me and Jimin got up while thanking the doctor. We drove home and we were still both in shock because of this news. TRIPLETS!?  Are you kidding? That's so rare. We decided that we should tell everyone. Let's gather everyone we want to tell.

Me and Jimin called our parents, Taehyung, Laimi, SunHi, Youngsae, Jungkook, Minjee and the rest of BTS. They should arrive soon.

We heard the doorbell and I opened the door. I was wearing a thick sweater so no one could see the bump. I let everyone in and told them to sit on the couch. They all sat there while me and Jimin were standing.

Minjee: So why the heck are we gathered here today?
Jungkook: Minjee! Manners!
Mom: Y/n, why did you invite everyone?

Me: I'm pregnant!

Their eyes are all in shock. They didn't see that coming.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 2k READS! IT MEANS A LOT. I NEVER KNEW MY FIRST FAN FICTION WOULD BE LIKE THIS. ❤️❤️