•17•

YOUR POV

He's leaning in.....

I want this to happen but I can't.

Right as we was about to kiss me I turned my head to the right and he ended up kissing my cheek. I obviously blushed but Jimin was confused.

Jimin: Why did you pull away?

I remembered I had that paper of "Marriage Rules" Jimin gave to me before we got married. Those rules were stupid but I followed them.

I took it out of my locker pocket and gave it to him without saying anything. He took it and read it out loud.

Marriage rules________________________________________________________________

#1 is no skinship. Only holding hands and acting around family who don't know that we're going to divorce.
#2 is leave my life alone. Don't ask me questions.
#3 is leave Pri alone. I love her so leave us be.
#4 is never go out with guys more then a friend.
#5 is you must be a wife to me. Make me breakfast, lunch and dinner.
#6 is we sleep in separate bedrooms. I get the master bedroom and you get the guest room. Just don't tell anyone.
#7 is divorce in 4 months after marriage.
__________________________________________________________________________________

He looked up at me and tore the paper in half. Why did he do that? All of a sudden he just hugged me.

He starts whispering in my ear while hugging me.

Jimin: I'm so stupid to make that list. You don't have to follow it anymore.
Me: Why have you changed your mind so suddenly?
Jimin: I'm sorry...I'm truly sorry y/n.

I backed away from him and started tearing up.

Me: Do you know how much you hurt me!?
Jimin: I know I'm sor-
Me: DO YOU KNOW!?
Jimin: Listen I can expl-
Me: No! I'm done with your bullshit!

I ran up to my room and jumped in bed. I don't want to deal with this right now.

-~+-~+<;**^•^**;>+~-+~-

Jimin POV

Have I loved y/n since the beginning? I have this feeling whenever I'm around her. I get butterflies in my stomach whenever she talks to me. And I feel so happy around her. I've made a huge mistake.

I went up to her room and saw her sleeping peacefully with puffy eyes. I sat at the edge of your bed and moved your hair from your face.

Jimin: Even though you cant hear this...I'm going to explain.
When we were younger. I noticed I like you. A lot. I was scared since we were best friends. I knew you wouldn't like me back. So I tried to move on. I found Pri and I liked her. Not as much as I did to you but I still forced myself to move on. On my 14th birthday when you confessed. I was so happy. But I didn't show it. I started yelling at you and telling you that I don't like you back when that was a total lie..I'm sorry. My brain took over my heart. From then, I thought you hated me from what I did and said to you. I tried to ignore you in high school and middle school. It was really difficult but I got through it. I started to like Pri more and I started to forget about you. But the more I hung around her, the more mean and angry I got. I started to bully you and let Pri bully you as well. The less I hung around you the more depressed I got. Pri tried to cheer me up but it made it worse. I started to notice my mistakes and I started to think about what I've done. I realized I got a second chance when we were Arranged to get married. But I still took it for granted. I was still rude to you and I told you I'll never love you even though I never stopped. I could tell you never lost your feelings and that made me feel worse. You still loved me after all I did for you. I noticed your cutting marks, puffy eyes every morning, laziness, sadness....and it was all because of me. I started to try and get better with you and it was working. She started to live together and it was okay I guess. Then it was honeymoon. I swear I didn't invite Pri. She just showed up. I wanted just us two y/n. Without Pri. I knew it was wrong me dating her while we were married and I knew you were very hurt. I was going to break up with her in Australia but she ended up cheating on me. It was even better. I don't even know why I went to your room and started crying about it. I didn't need to. I should've been happy I left that slut. When we arrived home I wanted to restart but of course bony brain brings me to another girl. Minsu. I had no self control. But I'm better now. I'll try. I'll get better for you I promise. I love you y/n...

I kissed her forehead and sighed while walking out the room. It was no point. She was asleep. At least there's a weight of my shoulders. I've kept that in for so long. At least...I'll change. For her.

-~+-~+<;**^•^**;>+~-+~-

YOUR POV

I wasn't asleep.

I heard it all....

HOPE YOU LIKED IT! Homework is horrible 😞 it's taking over me.
BUT HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD JHOPES NEW HIXTAPE!? YASSSSSS❤️