•26•

December 31st
6 years later. (You're now 24)

YOUR POV

It's been a good 6 years. Right now I'm still living in my apartment or so called mansion.

2 years ago I got promoted to the CEO of the Photography company. Usually the boss doesn't do photography after they're promoted to that spot but I still do and it's just my inspiration.

My mom visits every year and I'm so grateful for her to help me make my dream come true and same with my Best Friends SunHi and Youngsae. They're still in the business too but SunHi is a little more ahead of Youngsae because Youngsae  is a little more stupid. Lol.

I also haven't seen Jimin every since and yes, I still think about him. Every night I wonder if he's doing the same thing. Thinking about me and wondering where I am. I mean I really want to see him because I'm falling for him even more every day just thinking about him. I miss him. And I'm just so stupid for not trying to remember him before.

When my memory came back I remembered stuff I even forgot before so it's like my brain is fully refreshed.

During these years I've gotten asked out, gotten guy friends but I reject them every time because I only want to be with Jimin. Yes, I seem clingy as hell but that's what it's like when you love someone. You don't give up.

My fear at the moment is that Jimin hasn't gotten his memory back or never will. But my biggest fear is that he is with someone else right now. I mean you can always move on but I will be heartbroken.

***

Work time!

Arriving at work is the best part of the day because I get to greet everyone!

Walking to my office I hear someone calling my name.

"Y/N!"

I turn around to see the receptionist.

Me: Yes?
Receptionist: We have a photoshoot close to the other side of Seoul and they asked for the best photographer to do it. So I'm asking you to do it!
Me: Oh alright, sure! When is it?
Receptionist: Tonight! They want a New Years Eve photoshoot.
Me: Alright I'll head out later.
Receptionist: Alright the address is XXX and the name is Minjee.
Me: Alright thank you!

I bowed and walked to my office.

I grabbed my camera, my car keys and my purse and walked to my car.

I recently got a new car.

Yes it's beautiful

Yes it's beautiful. I mean it's not a sports car or a Lamborghini but it's good enough.

I started driving and the drive was a few hours so I'm starting to drive in daylight.

***

I arrived at the address the receptionist told me and it was a bigggggg house. I'm guessing this is Minjee's house because she's the one who wanted the photoshoot.

I started walking to the house and the door was open so I just decided to walk in. It was late so it was almost New Years. No one noticed me walk in so I just sat down on a chair near the T.V to watch the countdown in about 5 Minutes.

Minjee: Excuse me?

I turned my head to see a really pretty girl.

Me: Are you Minjee?
Minjee: Yes! Are you the photographer?
Me: Yes I am! My name is Y/n.
Minjee: Thank you so much for coming but do you mind if we do the photoshoot after the countdown?
Me: I don't mind.

I gave a smile.

Minjee: I didn't mention but my boyfr-

A boy cut her off and back hugged her.

Jimin: Jagi, is the photographer he-

His eyes widen once he saw me. So did mine. He let go of Minjee and he scratched the back of his neck.

Ok y/n! Pretend you don't remember!

***

JIMIN POV

Me: Jagi, is the photographer he-

My eyes widen. So does hers. I let go of a Minjee and scratched the back of my neck.

I'll tell you how my life is going right now.

After y/n left I got with Minjee. I liked Minjee a lot but a month after being with her I got my memory back and I didn't tell anyone. I didn't know where Y/n was now or if she remembered me but I missed her. We're both stupid for giving up like that but I thought I'd never see her again so I tried to love Minjee but all I think about is Y/n. By what it seems like I think she remembers as well but also she could just be surprised to see me again after the incident.

I know I still love Y/n but now I have Minjee.

Minjee: Hey! Earth to Jimin!

She said waving her hand in front of my face.

Me: Erm....yeah I'm fine.

Y/n is just staring at me with sad eyes.

Minjee: Do you guys know each other?
Me: N-
Y/n: Yes! We were friends in high school that's all. We're just shocked because we haven't seen each other for a long time, that's all.
Minjee: Oh! Well, Y/n this is my boyfriend Jimin. Jimin, this is Y/n our photographer.

Right when Minjee said "boyfriend" I could see the sadness in y/n's eyes. I'm so sorry Y/n.

Then noise surrounded us.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Everyone was happy and Minjee jumped at me and wrapped her legs around me while she kissed me.

Minjee: Happy New Year Oppa!
Me: H-happy New Year J-Jagi.

I looked at Y/n who was looking at me with disappointment and she mouthed. "Happy New Year".

She gave a slight smile and said.

Y/n: Come and get me when you want to start the photoshoot.

She walked away. Minjee is still hugging me.

Gosh. What am I going to do?

Hope you liked this chapter. I knowwwwww. More drama. Sorrryyyyyyy, love you❤️

 Sorrryyyyyyy, love you❤️