•31•

YOUR POV

Wait.........

Me: Minjee?
Minjee: Yes?
She says still smiling from what happened earlier.
Me: Wait are you blushing because of one phone call with Jungkook?
Minjee: No! Now what do you need?
Me: What about Jimin? You're still with him.
Minjee: I'll break up with him tonight and then I'll let you spend the night with him afterwards.

She winked at me. I knew what she meant.

Me: Ewwwwww Minjeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Minjee: Just saying......
Me: Wait Minjee how old are you?
Minjee: 22 how about you?
Me: Oh! You're the same as Jungkook! Me and Jimin are 24 now.

( I know that's not their real ages but just go with it. And I'm not going to follow the way korean ages go)

Minjee: Its about time you two get married...and have kids!
Me: Nope! Stop this! It's making me scared for my future.
Minjee: Fine but I'm going to meet up with him tonight and break up with him and I'll bring you to surprise him!
Me: Okay...
Minjee: Let's get you ready!

***

JIMIN POV

I'm planning on breaking up with Minjee tonight. Minjee called me to meet up at the waterfront beside the park. I'll do it then.

|Time skip|

It's night already and I'm waiting at the park at the moment. I'm nervous. What if Minjee starts crying. What if she clings onto me. What if she stalks me? What if she kills Y/n like all those weird stories?

While focused on my thoughts I saw Minjee sit on the other side of the bench.

Minjee: I called you here to talk to you about something.
Me: I need to say something too.
Minjee: Let's say it at the same time.
Me: Okay...1...2...3
Me and Minjee: I want to break up.

There was silence and we stared at eachother.

Me: Did I hear right?
Minjee: Yep, did I hear right?
Me: Mhm.

She stood up from the bench and I just followed her every move.
Minjee: Well then! I hope we can stay as friends because we both know we used each other.
Me: Yeah I guess.

We both chuckled.

Minjee: Well we both love other people so I think this is for the best.
Me: Wait you love someone? Who?
Minjee: Jeon Jungkook.
Me: That's my fr-
Minjee: Yes I know, Y/n told me.
Me: Wait you and Y/n are fr-
Minjee: Yes and I cancelled the photos that we ordered because why have them now.
Me: Okay..
Minjee: Well I'm going to leave now. But someone is coming to see you.

She left leaving me dumbfounded. So many thoughts were going through my head until I heard the one voice I love.

Y/n: Jimin...

I stand up from the bench and turn around to see Y/n standing there with a smile looking beautiful like always.

I smile and run towards her. She wraps her arms around my neck while I wrap my arms around her waist and I picked her up and spun her around.

After a long hug we both looked at each other and I already had butterflies in my stomach just by her eyes looking at mine.

Y/n: How iconic..Park jimin in a park!
Jimin: Ha ha very funny..

I say with a serious look on my face. This girl always jokes around. That's only 1/1000000 reasons why I love her.

We both lean in until our lips touch. It was full of passion and love. I pull her waist closer to deepen the kiss while she rests her arms around my neck. I miss this a lot. We release from the kiss and she just hugs me.

Y/n: Is it weird to say that I miss your scent?
Me: Maybe a little....
Y/n: I love you Jimin.
Me: I love you more Y/n.

You must love me! Another update on the same day? Yep!❤️