•30•

YOUR POV

Minjee: I wanted to tell you I don't love him anymore!
Me:..............huh?
Minjee: I broke up with my ex boyfriend a long time ago while I was drunk and when I was sober he wouldn't call me or text me so I ended finding out from one of my friends and I regretted even getting drunk that night because I loved him so much and I never stopped so I got to know jimin to get over my ex but I ended up loving Jimin a bit. But I knew by the middle of our relationship he was using me as well.
Me: First of all I'm sorry you went through that, second of all who is your ex and third of all, how would you know if he was using you?
Minjee: My ex's name is Jungkook.
Me: Jungkook as in JEON JUNGKOOK?
Minjee: Y-Yes why?
Me: I KNOW HIM! Well I remembered him a while ago. But he used to be my good friend.
Minjee: Wait....you guys never d-dated right?
Me: No no no! But we kissed once.....but we declared to stay as friends! I promise!
Minjee: Haha okay. Oh yeah and to answer your third question, I knew he was using me to get over someone because some nights when I would stay over, we didn't do anything ever! But when I would stay over I could hear him talk in his sleep and he would say stuff like "Where are you?" "Come back!" "Do you remember our past Y/n-ah?" So that's how I knew he was using me and also that's why I thought it was you.

I chuckled thinking that Jimin still talks in his sleep.

Me: Do you want me to call Jungkook for you?

I started pulling out my phone.

Minjee: Sure.

She smiled and I could tell she was happy to hear him again.

I went on the phone app and scrolled through my contacts until I found Jungkooks name  I clicked it. I put my phone up to my ear.

|Calling Jungkook💙🐰|

Jungkook- Hello?
Me- Hey Jungkook!
Jungkook- Y/n!!?
Me- Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Jungkook- You finally cal-
Me- We'll talk later but I have someone who wants to take to you! Be nice!
Jungkook- Okay....

(I hand Minjee the phone)

Minjee- Jungkook...
Jungkook- M-Min-Minjee?
Minjee- Please let me explain...
Jungkook- Explain what? You broke up with me...
Minjee- I was drunk, Mianhae....
Jungkook- Are you lying?
Minjee- No I promise!
Jungkook- Okay I believe you..but we're not together again. I want to at least meet you again.
Minjee- Okay my number is XXX-XXX-XXXX
Jungkook- Okay I MAY call you..
Minjee- You're still the same....I miss you so much.
Jungkook- I miss you too Minjee-ah. Please tell Y/n thank you for getting us to talk again.
Minjee- I will. Annyeong Kookie!
Jungkook- Annyeong Minjee Bear!

Call ended.

I started laughing.

Me: I had that on speaker this while time!
Minjee: Y/n! That's why it was so loud in my ear!

I feel on the ground laughing so hard. I'm glad I got two broken hearted people together again. Well almost..

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for any spelling mistakes
💝💝

Minjee+Jungkook ?

Y/n+Jimin?