•12•

Wednesday

YOUR POV

I woke up to the sunlight in my room. Did I forget to clothes the curtains? It's so brightttt. I just want to sleep.
I turned my head the other way and I'm facing the clock on the bedside. The clock said...1pm??!! I slept in way too long.

I jumped out of bed and decided to just go look around the place today and find something to eat on the way because it's already the afternoon. I went to the drawer in the hotel and grabbed my outfit for today. ↙️

After I went to my bathroom and set the clothes down

After I went to my bathroom and set the clothes down. I took a shower and did my morning routine. Now I put my clothes on and went back to my bedside.

I grabbed my mini backpack. I put my phone and wallet inside before leaving. I was about to walk out the door until I remembered I need my key to my room. I ran and grabbed it and then walked out of the room. I made my way to the elevator and Jimin and Pri were standing there waiting.

I just remembered what happened last night with Jimin. He found out I cut. I haven't cut lately though. I listened. I pulled my jean jacket sleeves farther down to my wrist and walked to them to wait for the elevator as well.

Jimin: Oh y/n, where are you going?
Me: I'm just going to walk around Australia. Check it out....
Jimin: Oh...c-cool
Pri: Stop talking and get in the elevator.

I just realized the elevator was waiting this whole time. Great going y/n.

We got in the elevator and Pri and Jimin just spoke to each other while I just wanted to get the hell out of there. Pri was flirting and I just wanted to puke.

She kept trailing her fingers down his chest making circles motions and Jimin looked at me and saw me with a disgusted  look.

Jimin: You have a problem y/n?
Me: No but save it for a room.
Pri: HOW DARE YOU, HE'S MY BOYFRIE-
Jimin: Pri..it's fine. Don't worry about her.

I rolled my eyes and got out of the elevator once it arrived at the bottom. I let them be and do whatever they're doing. Once I got outside I started walking around these different shops and taking pictures. It was beautiful.

I took some pictures of some flowers and the view and the ocean. On the way to different places I saw Jimin and Pri but I just ignored it. I have a bad feeling about Pri. She's suspicious. I just try to get it out of my mind.

It was starting to get dark so I started to head back to the hotel but I got a call.

Me- Hello?
Jimin- Hi, Ori and I are going to the club on the ground level if you want to join.
Me- Alright I'll see you there.
Jimin- Okay Bye.

Call ended.

Once I got back to the hotel I went straight to the bar. I ordered one shot and saw Jimin and Pri grinding on eachother. I couldn't really focus that well since I already had one shot so I just decided to head back before I get too drunk.
********************

Jimin's POV

I saw y/n drinking at the bar alone. I was too busy dancing with Pri until she went to the bar and noticed y/n also gone. Pri was getting more shots so I just went to the bathroom.

I wasn't fully drunk but I was partly drunk. I washed my hands and headed back. Pri was fully drunk now. I need to take her back.

Jimin: Pri let's head back. It's late and you're really drunk.
Pri: I love you Sejun.
Jimin: What!?
Pri: I promise I'll get Jimin away. I don't love him. I love you Sejun.
Jimin: Who's Sejun?
Pri: Stop playing Sejun. We love each other.
Jimin: You're cheating on me?
Pri: Noooo I'm not cheating on youuuu Sejun. I'm cheatinggg on Jiminnnnnn.
Jimin: Were done. What a sl*t.

How could she cheat on me? She's so mean. I couldn't handle myself so I ordered another shot. Now I was drunk. I'm not staying with Pri. I told the front desk as clearly as I can to kick out Pri from our room. I'll just share with y/n. She is my wife anyways.

I packed my stuff and walked across the hall to knock on her door.
*****************

YOUR POV

I'm so tired right now. I got in bed after I changed into an oversized shirt and some shorts. I turned of the light and heard a knock on the door. Wth? Who is knocking at 11pm?

I got up and walked to the door to look through the peephole to see.....Jimin!?
Why is he here with his luggage.?

I opened the door to see him in tears.

Jimin: Can I stay here?
Me: Why? What happened?
Jimin: Pri cheated on me.
Me: Why?
Jimin: She loves someone else.

I opened the door farther for him to walk in. He set his suitcase down and he laid down on the bed.

Jimin: Could we talk?
Me: Yeah sure.

I walked to the bed and sat down beside him. Right then he hugged me. He started crying and I felt so bad.

Jimin: Why did she have to do that?
Me: It's Okay Jimin, you don't deserve someone like her.
Jimin: Thanks.
Me: You should get some sleep.

He nodded and laid down. I was so tired as well. I just fell asleep right away too. Not noticing we're sleeping in the same bed. Oh god. I woke up and went on my phone for awhile and took my mind of stuff. I finally got too tired and fell asleep beside Jimin. I left space so it wasn't uncomfortable. I was too lazy to sleep on the couch.

I fell into a deep deep sleep.

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry. It's short. It's also hella boring. I feel bad. See you next chapter!!❤️