•28•

YOUR POV

RIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!

RINNNNNNGGGGG!

I woke up instantly. That scared me to death.

I put my hand over my heart and it was beating like crazy. I don't even remember putting the alarm on. Whatever. I got up and went to my closet and put a striped t-shirt with a black ripped jeans and a cardigan.

I did my morning routine and grabbed my purse. I wanted to just walk around today.

When I walked out of the building I just remembered......

SHOOOOOT. HOW DID I FORGET?

I ran to my car and threw my purse on the seat beside me. I turned on the car and was about to drive away.

Forgetting something. Safety first! I buckled my seatbelt then started driving.

I'm meeting Jimin at the café today. If he asks if I remember I'm going to say I don't because he's happy with someone else right now and I don't want him to feel bad if I remember or something.

I got to the café and I parked my car close to the front door. I got out of the car and walked inside. The café was pretty empty.

I went up to the counter and ordered a large coffee to keep me awake. I'm just keeping it a plain coffee because I'm tired and I really don't care about how my coffee tastes.

I gave the cashier the money and took my coffee.

I turned around to see the empty café. Maybe 5 tables that had people. I took a sip of coffee then I saw the back figure of someone really familiar sitting at one of the tables. I knew it was Jimin.

I took a deep breath and walked over to the table and sat down.

Me: Hey Jimin.

I said giving a slight smile because I have NO IDEA why he wants me here.

Jimin: Oh hey, didn't see you come in the café!
Me: Yeah I just ordered some coffee.
Jimin: What kind?
Me: Just a black coffee.

Right when I said that he took a sip from my cup.

Me: Yah! Jimin! That's my coffee!

I took it away from him and he just looked at me with innocent eyes and had his mouth full of coffee. He swallowed it quick and gulped.

JIMIN POV

Shoot! I forgot we aren't in a relationship anymore. Oops.

Y/n: Why did you drink from my coffee?
Me: I'm sorry. I just didn't think.

I lied. While she picked up her coffee and drank out of the cup like nothing happened.

Me: Y/n, I have a question I want to ask.
Y/n: Yep, what is it?

She's still focusing on her coffee. She looks so cute. It's like when a dog sees meat.

Me: Did you perhaps get your m-memory back yet?

She looked up shocked and didn't say anything. Her full attention was on what I just asked her.

Me: Y/n?
Y/n: Oh, sorry. Um.... n-no I don't have my memory back at all!
Me: Y/n you are horrible at lying.

I chuckled.

Y/n: What do you mean? How would you know th-
Me: Because I remember.

I stared at her seriously and she was taken back from what I just said.

Y/n: You remember?
Me: Yes. I remember everything. Like when we loved each other and when were married. And when I apologized to you. And the times where you would try to lie but you're horrible at it. And when we got in the crash...that ruined it all.

Y/n started tearing up listening to me.

Y/n: I'm sorry I lied.....it's just I didn't want to ruin your relationship with someone you love a lot and I didn't want to get in the middle of you and Minj-

Me: I love you y/n. You're the only one I'll love.

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH😂😂
Stuff is happening!!