•29•

YOUR POV

Jimin: I love you y/n. You're the only one I'll love.

I looked up and was in shock. WHAT THE HECK DID HE JUST SAY?

Me: W-what?
Jimin: I'm so sorry. I just never thought you would come back so I just stayed with Minjee. I mean I lost feelings for her a while ago and I don't know how to break up with her.

He grabbed my hand and stared into my eyes.

Jimin: P-please Y/n, I can't live without you.

I let go of his hand and smiled. I stood up from my seat and said.

Me: Please just let me think on what I really want to do right now and YOU need to think about what you're talking about too! You may be back with me again but who knows your heart may be confused. I'm giving us both time to think okay?

He nodded.

I waved and walked out of the store. I drove home and once I got to my apartment. I was getting my keys out not noticing who was at my door. I looked up and saw...Minjee.

Me: Oh! Annyeong!

I bowed and she greeted me as well.

Minjee: I need to talk to you about something. Can I come in?
Me: Yeah of course! But how do you know where I live?
Minjee: I went to your company and they told me since I'm someone you're working with right now.
Me: Okay, come in.

I held the door for her and she walked in and she was in disbelief.

Minjee: What kind of apartment is this?!?
Me: Yes I know! A very fancy one.

We both chuckled. She took a seat on the couch. Same with me.

Me: What do you need to talk about?
Minjee: Well, it's about Jimin.
Me: What is it?
Minjee: Were you guys a thing before?
Me: Do you really want to hear the story?
Minjee: If you don't mind?
Me: Do you have a while though? This is going to take a while.

She nodded.

(This will pretty much be a recap if you forgot)

Me: Well it all started when me and Jimin met at a park and we became best friends. We hung out a lot when we were young until elementary school where we didn't go to the same school until middle school. We became best friends again until his 14th birthday party. I confessed to him. I have to admit I fell for him. I feel for my best friend. I was hoping for the same words back but he rejected me because he liked another girl named Pri. She was really rude and she would bully me. Ever since after his party he would bully me too and be rude to me but I never really lost feelings for him. I suffered like that until our last year of high school and me and Jimin were Arranged. He wasn't happy. Well as I thought. We ended up quitting school and got married. We went to a honeymoon and he brought Pri. I was pretty sad but it's not like I wasn't used to it. She cheated on him and then it was a bit better by then but once we got back home he brought another girl home named Minsu. Later Jimin broke up with her and I confessed to Jimin how much it hurt of him cheating like that and I never lost feelings. I went up to bed that night and he came up and said he liked me this who,e time but his brain took over his heart and that he thought I hated him. He thought I was asleep when I wasn't at all. We ended up actually really loving each other and I loved those days a lot. One day he said to me he wanted to divorce but for a good reason. He wanted to divorce so we wouldn't still be in this forced relationship. He wanted to restart and maybe marry for love in the future but that night we got in a car crash. The next morning all I could remember was my parents. Jimin was there but I don't know who he was and he didn't know who I was. We had a big memory loss. Our parents were upset but me and Jimin weren't able to remember at that time so we decided since we don't remember each other that we should move on. So I moved to the other side of Soeul. Well, here now and I became a photographer. I got my memory back about 1-2 months after the incident and I regretted letting him go like that because I just couldn't forget him. I never accepted another guy because I loved Jimin. I spent 6 years trying to get over him but then I got that job for the photoshoot for you and I was shocked when I saw Jimin. I never thought I would see his face again. He looked shocked too which made me think he remembered as well. And I don't mean to snitch but we met up this morning and he told me he remembers and I really don't want to ruin your relationship. I'm so so so sorry. I'll leave if it's a problem....

I was in tears by now.

Minjee patted my back.

Minjee: It's Okay Y/n! I've gone through something just like this. You'll be okay and please don't be sorry.
Me: But I'm getting in the middle of you two.
Minjee: Well you're not and thank you for telling me!
Me: I mean no problem but what do you mean I'm not in your way.
Minjee: I said I wanted to talk to you about Jimin.....
Me: And?

Minjee: I wanted to tell you I don't love him anymore!

—————————————————

Sorry for not uploading but I hope you enjoyed! What do you think is going to happen? Just letting you know I'll edit everything after I finish the story. I don't have time right now.

❤️❤️❤️