•10•

Sunday

YOUR POV

I woke up happily. Going through my phone, checking messages and social media. But wait. Today is the day I go from single to married. I wish I actually went through the stages of a relationship. Like dating then girlfriend and boyfriend. Then engaged. Then married. Not just single Pringle to a married girl. That's too quick.

My mom barged in my room. I didn't even know they came home last night.

Mom: Y/n! Get up! Today is your special day!
Y/n: Yea yea I'm getting up.
Mom: I'm so excited for this!
Y/n: I'm not
I mumbled.
Mom: What was that honey?
Me: Oh..nothing.
Mom: Alright get in something comfortable to wear to the building. You'll change there.
Me: Okay.

My mom left and I took a shower and did my morning routine. Of course today I get a pimple but I don't really care how I look to be honest. I'm beautiful in my own way! I went to my closet and wore this.

After getting dressed I went downstairs and greeted my parents before we were out the door

After getting dressed I went downstairs and greeted my parents before we were out the door. I slept in again so I was a little late on schedule.

Once we arrived at the church Jimin and his parents arrived at the same time. We got out of the car and said hello.

Mom: Hello!
Mrs.Park: Oh my goodness hi! You have no idea how excited I am for these two love birds.
Jimin: Yeah! I'm excited!
Me: Me too!

I could tell Jimin was faking it but when were walking in he grabbed my hand so we were holding hands to act for our parents. Once we had to separate ways, Jimin let go as soon as possible. Sadly.

The ladies came to my room and the boys went to Jimin's dressing room. Once I got inside my room the stylists already started getting my makeup and hair done. My hair was half up half down.

Also my makeup was really really light

Also my makeup was really really light. Barely anything. Mostly the eye makeup was the most. While I was getting ready. My brides maids and maid of honour arrived. My maid of honour was Laimi and my bridesmaids were 2 of my cousins.