01

Hola everyone! I'm not really Authors notes type so here you go xxx first chapter!!

if you can gimme a follow on my twt: @cutiesexyluvlyy (i follow back hehe)💖

Also story contains mature content, smut, language and stuff and even a little kink in like bed but I'm not sure.

Smut chapters will have a ⚠️.

So if you're offended by this stuff please don't read! Thank you and have a nice day xx

(A/n: 21 April 2020: I'm going to edit this book bcs it's all over the place haha. Thanks for reading once again!)

*EDITED*

PART 1 ~~~~

Miley;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Way to go Holly." I rolled my eyes at my stupid best friend.

She broke her mom's favourite vase while dancing around like a 5-year-old and now tried to join it together with the invisible tape. I wonder where she gets her genes from, both her parents are smart.

"It'll break even with a small blow of wind." I smirked folding my arms.

"Shut up Miles, it's not like you have any other idea. Also, it's partly your fault, you didn't have to run away from me so fast making me trip into moms favourite vase—"

Holly was cut off by Luke, who entered the room in a plain white tshirt and jeans.
Luke. Luke hemmings. The love of my life. His golden locks surrounding his face never fail to amaze me. As if his blue eyes aren't piercing enough he smiles at us making my heart almost burst out of its cage.

"What are you girls upto?" He asked, a smile popping on his face.

Take it off Luke, take that damned smile off, it's going to make me crazy.

In a few seconds, I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Okay dad, this is strictly confidential. But since you're cooler than mom I can tell you this. We broke her favourite African Vase—"

"You did, Holly. I had no role in it." I Said rolling my eyes at my stupid friend.

"Whatever. So I stuck it back together with tape. Just make sure she doesn't come to this part of the hallways - pretty please dad." Holly begged her dad who only seemed to smile at her.

"of course sweetheart I won't. But you know your mom, she personally checks all her previous items every Sunday to see if they have been cleaned properly." He said.

Holly let out a loud sigh.

He then turned towards me, his light blue eyes peering in mine, his lip ring looking hotter than ever. I wanted nothing more than to bite on it.

Shut up you slut, he's 22 years older than you. He's your best friends dad!

"Are you staying for lunch, Miles?" He asked.

We were pretty close, I and Holly's family. My family was shattered, parents divorced. My mom used to come home drunk regularly and since then Holly's house has been my safe haven.

"Y-Yeah I think I will, Mr. Hemmings." I stuttered. Get a grip you b.itch, you've been to this house since 14 years now.

"For a thousandth time Miles, you can call me Luke. Seriously. Holly's another friend - Faye I think - calls me Lukey for Christ's sake." He laughed and his two dimples appeared, my stomach twisting.

"Okay." I Said like I always say.

He bids a good byes and wanders off probably to the kitchen to set up lunch.

"You're so afraid of him. He's the coolest dad ever Miles, don't be scared," Holly said rubbing my shoulder.

~~~~

I crunched up myself between Mr. Hemmings and Holly, sitting opposite to us was Mrs. Hemmings and Holly's sister, Polly.

Whenever Luke moved, his elbow touched with mine and I blushed- it was so obvious.

"I made Mac and cheese for you girls today," Mrs. Hemmings, or Gillian, said.

Gillian was a beautiful lady. She was the nicest person alive. Holly was lucky to have such amazing parents.

But Gillian had Luke, and why not? She's the best woman ever. Luke and her fit like puzzles.

"Thank you Gillian." I Said with a small smile.

The table went quite after that, everyone deeply engrossed in their food, but I couldn't calm down myself. I was afraid that he possibly wouldn't hear my heart beating so loud, then suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh and I almost jumped up.

The warmth of his huge hands made a shiver run down my back. His cold metal rings weren't helping a lot as well.

I don't know why his hand was there, on my bare thigh, and I was too afraid to ask.

"You seem nervous," Luke whispered in my ear.

Of course no one noticed, they were too busy eating their food. And Polly and Gillian were talking, while Holly was scrolling through their phone.

You make me nervous Luke.

I coughed and he removed his hand, the place feeling empty as hell and I wanting nothing more but his hand there.

"May I please be excused?" I asked getting up, almost tripling on my feet.

Gillian nodded and Holly turned to me.

"Everything okay?" Holly asked.

"Yeah just need to go to the washroom." I Said.

Holly nodded and continued to eat her food.

"I'll guide you, the toilet seat is actually a bit disfuntional right now, there's some problem with the flush and stuff," Luke said with a small smile.

"Ew dad stop talking about it at lunch!" Holly groaned with her nose all scrunched up.

Everyone had a laugh, and then Luke led me, to the washroom.
He walked ahead of him, letting me observe his lanky self.

His back profile utmost perfection.

"You seem really nervous around me Miley. Since when you were a kid. I honestly don't know why." He spoke, stopping midway and turned to me.

"Did I do something or-"

"No Luke. I'm- I'm just really uncomfortable around like-" I Said and blushed.

"Men? Is that it? Are you uncomfortable around the opposite sex?"

The word sex from his mouth almost made me wet. Sex, it sounds beautiful in Australian accent by the way.

"I don't know. I really never had my dad around and I never had any guy friends, not even now, when I'm 16. I've never had a relationship with a guy before and then there's you. You're like really cool and Holly's dad but I just don't know how to talk to you." I chuckled. Why was I being so honest and saying all this shit?! But,
What I Said was true. I really don't have any experience in boys. Well, except having crushes on them.

"I don't know about boys, but for me it's actually easy Miles." He said.

The smile was off his face, but he stood there with a strange look on his face.
A look I've never seen before. And he couldn't get hotter.

"How, Mr. Hemmings?" I asked.

"Don't think of me as Holly's dad... think of me a man you just met."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~