08

A/n: Hi cheeky kids! How many of you watch Money Heist or Peeky blinders?? Comment down ur fav character! 💓

*EDITED
•••

Luke;

I've never felt this way before. I've always loved my wife the most. I have never been unfaithful, not even had a sinful thought about another woman. It was always my Gill.

Not anymore.

I'm a 38 year old man, getting attracted to a 16 year old. What was wrong with me? I've tried so hard to deny these feelings but they just keep coming back to me.

I didn't like her as my nymphet, no, not as my little girl, no. I wasn't into that. I liked her as a woman, as a girlfriend. I liked her in a way I shouldn't  like my daughter's best friend.

But she was so beautiful.

She was an angel, a blessing.

"Sweetie, want me to make you sandwich?" Gillian asked me, bobbing her head into my study.

"No thanks." I said too quickly.

Gill walked towards me before she kept her hand on mine.

"Everything okay, lu?" She asked.

"Yeah babe, everything's good." I assured her but I think I failed.

She just shook her head before giving me a kiss and leaving my study with my thoughts, my dirty thoughts, my forbidden thoughts.

I'm 22 years older than her goddamit. I'm a pedophile. I'll ruin her.

Luke you need to think straight. And you have to let her go. You have a whole ass family to look after.

You have to let this miracle of falling in love again go.

~~~~~~~

Miley;

My thoughts were consumed by none other than Luke Hemmings as my teacher went on about the importance of math is daily life which I found to be a complete lie.

Luke Hemmings, a different creature on the planet. The most handsome person to me, my first love, the softest person alive. The feeling of the necklace he gave me was enough to send chills down my back.

His gift was touching my skin.

I smiled,subconsciously, this crush of mine is developing into something strong, something I can never let go of. Something so pure and full of love. I'm falling in love with him each passing day. He's an oldie, but somehow I don't care. I just want to be in his arms.

The bell rang, signalling the end of the day.

I was out of the school in 10 minutes, contemplating whether to head to Luke's or mine.

Luke's.

I hailed a cab and asked him to take me to his home. Holly provided me money for cab. She gave it out of her pocket money. She was literally a great sister to me.

What would she think when she'll find about my crush on luke? Will she understand? Or will she break off our friendship?

"Ma'am we are here." The cab driver said, and I looked out the window, at Holly's beautiful home.

"Thank you!" I said politely before I handed him the money. I got out, my school bag slung on my shoulder, as i made a way inside of her house.

"How was school?" Holly asked.