14

A/n:

*EDITED

vote , comment !

Luke;

One cannot imagine what went through my mind when Miley told me that Holly was lost.

When Miley called me crying, saying that Holly was lost, my world shattered. She said Holly left her house and she ran somewhere.

It has been an hour, since Me, Gill and Miley have been trying to find her. This place isn't that small, she could've gone anywhere, there are even gangsters here. I was worried to the core.

"What happened, again?" Gil asked, biting her nails which she just got manicured.

"S-She told me she was a lesbian and then.. and then I told her I didn't like her that way and s-she ran away." Miley said sniffing.

"My god you stupid girl! You knew the in moment she was weak! Instead of saying no to her face you should've done something!" She snapped at Miley who just seemed to cry more.

"Baby, it's not her fault. She's just 16, she didn't know Holly would walk out on her. She's crying even more now, look. We need to stick together Gill, we care equally about her." I Said.

Miley passed me thanking smile and I passed one back.

"I don't trust the police." Gill said pacing around the room.

"They are doing their best Gillian. We just came back after searching everywhere and we couldn't find her anywhere." I said before feeling a pain in my heart.

Where could have my daughter gone?

"It's all my f-fault. I s-should've -" Miley said hysterically before she completely broke down in sobs.

Gill's angry eyes flicked to her and before she could say anything I pulled Miley out of the living room and into my room.

I hugged her, wrapping my arms around her thin waist. She hugged me back, clutching me like I was going to dissipate into thin air.

"Princess, it's okay." I Said trying to soothe her.

"L-Luke." She stuttered through her cries.

"I'm here princess. Don't you worry. I've got you." I Said.

She rubbed her tears and looked at me, her bright eyes looking deeply on mine.

"Luke I -" she spoke but stopped.

"Shhh baby. Just relax," I said softly and she let out a breath before keeping her head on my chest as I ran my hands through her soft hair.

Her against me; all I ever wanted.

"I'm here okay? Don't mind gill's words. She's just worried about Holly." I Said.

"Yeah I get it, she's her mom." Miley Said.

She moved away from me, but still I had my arms around her waist. She looked up at me with those chocolate brown eyes and her lips parted, which had a pink tinge on them. Her tongue ever so lightly swiped across her bottom lip getting me all worked up.

Her gaze fell to my lips, and mine was on her lips from the start. Her eyes flickered back up to mine and then back to my lips.

"I want to kiss you." She said, her voice weak.

Oh baby girl.
I've been wanting this. I didn't know you'd be the first one to say it, princess. You make me so happy.

"You may." I Said.

She wasted no time and pressed her lips against mine. She didn't do anything further and then I realised she told me she had no experience with boys so I took control and moulded my lips with her, nibbling on her lips softly. Our lips moved together like clay, so soft as they glided over each other. Like a wave hitting on the shore, creating a splash of wetness.

My body reacted to the kiss in a way it never reacted to Gill, like I have kissed for the first time. Or this is the best kiss ever.

I swiped my tongue across her lips and she copied my action.

She pulled away, to take a breath when she looked into my eyes, her eyes wide.
She's been a bad girl.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Luke I don't know why the hell i -" she began.

"It's okay. I've been wanting to do that for a long time now, princess." I Said and rubbed my fingers on her soft milky cheek.

"Really? I thought you loved gillian?"

"I outgrew her baby. Gillian is too perfect and she deserves someone other than me. But baby girl you, you're perfect for me. You're everything to me." I Said with a smile, a true smile.

"Oh Luke. I never thought this day would come!". She said as tears glossed in her eyes.

"LUKE!" I heard Gillian shout from downstairs. I was angry at Gill for interrupting our special moment.

"THEY FOUND HOLLY."

~

Sorry for a short chapter, ily all don't be mad I'll update regularly okay? Sleep tight tho!!! Or have a good day!!!

- author