36⚠️

Hi peeps! <3 thenks for taking our time to read, stay healthy wash ur hands and STOP touching your face, Tc.

• Miley PoV •

* 2 weeks later *

The past few days have been nothing but hectic as Luke and I took a flight and came to London.

I said I wasn't going to run away - and I didn't. I took permission from my father to do this and Luke informed his so called family about this and handed in the divorce papers to Gillian.

He didn't matter to Gillian anymore, after taking all his money, she signed the papers easily and said her goodbyes to Luke.

Of course he wanted to see his daughter for one last time and he did but only for a few minutes as Holly completely ignored him and disregarded him as her father. I can understand her hate for him but after all, he is her father, and he does love her a lot despite all the shit we've been through, but Holly doesn't care.

I have my college in London and Luke applied for a job in which he was successfully accepted for having years of experience in designing.

I knew shifting to a new place and living with the man who I love and have been wanting to be with since high school might be hard, but I was excite to begin my life here.

"When are your classes starting again?" Luke asked me, sitting down on the other side of the bed.

We were staying in the apartment I lived in before. It had one bedroom, attached bathroom and a small living room and kitchen. It did feel small for us but when we earn something then only we'll shift into a bigger one.

"Next week~ I'm excited!" I said and he chuckled.

"How about you? Excited for first day of your new job?" I asked him, kind of teasing him.

"Kinda. I mean, I don't know how different it's going to be, but I also want to start over and create a new life for us." Luke said as he stared into my eyes. Almost as if staring into my soul.

"I'm going to make you realise that this decision was right. You made the right choice choosing me, Miley." He said softly and inches closer towards me.

I didn't say anything - just stared back. He reduced the distance between us and connected our lips, ever so softly, I felt I would melt.

"I'm sure I did," I said again this lips.

⚠️

We wasted no time in getting our clothes off, as he unbuckled his jeans and threw it away, and I pulled off my T-shirt.

"You're breásts are as beautiful as ever princess," he said, and used his hand to tease my breast while he used the other one to run his fingers across the material of my underwear - right over my clit.

"Oh my god ~" I moaned.

"Yeah, you like that huh? You like daddy making you whimper?" He asked sensually and I almost orgasmed at that moment.

"Y-Yes daddy...". I moaned.

He pulled off my pantries easily and used his finger to circle around my clît, rubbing in also motion that drove me over the edge.

"God – you're so sexy."

He used his other hand to insert a finger up in me and I arched my back, the familiar feeling of pleasure coursing through my body.

"Oh yeah..." I moaned.

He continuously  thrusted his fingers in and out of me while playing with my clït which led to my orgasm as I came, breathlessly.

"So beautiful for daddy..." he moaned and he licked off his fingers causing me to blush.

"Tell me you want this dîck baby, it's all yours, tell it if you want it!" He said, his eyes filled with lust.

I almost squirmed at his words.

"I want it! I want you to fill me up!" I moaned.

"Then use it yourself. Sit on my cöck baby, explore it yourself," he muttered.

He quickly bent down to get a condom out from the drawer and hastily wore it, and lay down on the bed, his côck Uowards.

I bit my lips at the sight and brought myself to position right above his cöck, knees digging by his sides.

I slowly pushed myself on his member, and let out a moan as I felt him breaking through my wall.

"Fûck..." I moaned.

I started bouncing up and down on his lap – our bodies slamming into each other and our souls connecting.

Sex never had felt so good.

Soon enough he took control as he pushed me against the bed and started thrusting into me doggy style.

It went on quite for a while when he finally let his pleasure take over and came, and I came too once again along with him.

⚠️

"Ah... f*ck, that was good. You were so good." He said as he fell down beside me, our bodies entangled.

He turned to look at me and ran his hand down my face, stopping at my chin.

"I'm sorry I never appreciated you before. I'm sorry I never was there for you when you needed me the most. I'm sorry I couldn't choose you before. I'm sorry I left you alone when I myself brought you into this mess – I will live the rest of my life apologising and making it up to you because you are my princess and I want to give you the world."
He teared up, and I could feel my heart fall at the site of him feeling so low.

All of us do bad things in the past, but most of us don't have the guts to accept it.

I wiped his tears using my fingers and snuggled into his chest.

"I love you Luke and I will always do. You don't have to apologise anymore, I'm happy to know that you know your mistakes. I'm afraid too, as to how this is going to turn out, but there's nothing stopping us now. No Holly, No Gillian, No Nick, no Harvey. It's just going to be me and you against the world."

And so that's how we slept that night, in each other's embrace, for the first time in years. And it felt like I was starting a new romance all over again. I felt like an adult.

Maybe this is what was missing in our relationship - maturity. Maybe I was too young that time to think properly and now I can make proper decisions, but I still don't ever regret the fact that I fell for my best friends dad.

••••••••••