20

A/n: the pic abv is literally me rn + Luke at the end of this chapter 😂

*EDITED

Miley<3

~•~

I
Am
Embarrassed.

I Moaned so loud yesterday, when Luke sucked me off. As I'm thinking this, I can still feel tingles in my stomach. I cannot believe what happened yesterday. It has been the best thing ever happened to my body. It's the best feeling EVER.

Luke left me quickly after *cough cough* my orgasm. He let me get accustomed to the feeling of it, and then after some time I went to Holly to comfort her about those breads and now I'm home. Finally, at peace.

We are always talking about taking it at a slow pace but then we do something sexual and lose our shit. It feels really weird to imagine that I'm doing this with Luke. It still feels like I'm in a dream which is too good to be true.

My phone pinged and I checked it, a smile forming on my face as I saw it was from Luke.

L

hey miles.

Miles

hi babe

L

Babe and all that huh? So all it took was one swipe of the tongue :')))

Miley

Oh my god! Shut the fuck up luke!!!

L

Lets meet up for ice cream pls, I need to see you, I'm getting impatient every minute. Gill has also gone out with her friends so we have time to go.

Miley

I'm up for it. See you in 10, pick me up. Bye boo💕

L

I'm not a teenager. Call me luke or daddy.

Miley

*chokes on daddy*

Miley

waiT I don't mean it in that sense omg?!?!?

L

Screenshot safe with me. Bye babygirl💗

Miley

Hate u :(

I smiled at his text and got ready for going to his house. Holly was going to be at school but I took an off,  feeling like I need a break.

I quickly took a cab to Luke's mansion and when I knocked on the door, the handsome man opened it only in his towel.

"Princess," He said softly, pushing me against the wall making the painting shake.
He kissed me, full on, so good that I even forgot my own name.

"One way to tell me you missed me bubba," I chuckled.

He pinched my butt and I squeaked frowning and looking at him.

"What was that for?"

"It's daddy, princess. Bubba? Ew." He said before he kissed my Lips again and walked away, so that I could finally properly enter his home.

"Yay, no one home." I yelled loudly.

"You're naughty. I don't know why I let my daughter be friends with someone like you." He said jokingly.

"Sure sure."

He followed me into the living room where I switched on the television and put the music channel with a high volume.
He sat beside me.

"Luke? Go wear something,"
I said.

"It's just you baby, stop talking like you haven't sucked this cöck before." He smirked and I slapped his arm.

"Do you have to be so blunt?"  I muttered as blood pooled in my cheeks.

He cuddled with me and I nestled my head in his lap.

It all happened when crazy in love started playing, the track from fifty shades, when Luke started tickling my waist.

"Luke," I breathed out, feeling  arousal.

He pushed me off him and threw my back on the sofa, as he hovered above me.
"Daddy's little girl."

"Daddy," I moaned really feeling it.

He peppered kisses down my neck and when he finally reached my cleavage wand sucked there causing me to moan.

His fingers did their work as they travelled to my lower area and pulled apart my shorts and then my underwear.

"Mine." He whispered between kisses and I lost control every second.

"Luke... I want to feel you inside me..." I muttered.

"Shhhh." He whispered as his finger entered me making me arch my back.

"So this is what's happening here while I'm gone?"

•••••••

HEHE.
Guess who.