33⚠️

When u see the warning symbol *slurps*

————- MILEY—————-

Why was I doing this? What was I getting out this? Just a one night stand with my ex lover?

I moaned as he detached his lips from my neck and looked at me with a strong feeling in his eyes.

"I love you." He whispered before he bit his lip staring at me.

He pulled off all my clothes and pushed me down on the sofa in the living room.
Oh god, this was what I actually wanted for 4 years. I need Luke. Nick never got me as exited as Luke.

Luke entered me, without wasting any more time in teasing and I was glad. We needed to be skin to skin.
His thrusts kept getting stronger by the second and so did my moans.

"Luke!" I moaned, almost ready to ride my high.

Suddenly I felt a tight slap on my ass.

"It's not Luke princess, " He moaned as he started thrusting at super human speed making my vagina wobble

"Daddy!" I moaned as I finally, gave into my high, along with Luke who came inside of me.

We were both breathing hard.
Luke laughed.

"We didn't even last for half an hour baby. That's how much we missed each other."

I smiled at him; only he could say such a thing.

Surprisingly, I had no feeling of regret. I literally cheated on my fiancé with my ex boyfriend – such a cliché story, but I still don't regret it.

"I love you Luke. Fûck. I still do." I Said as tears fell from my eyes.

I wore all my clothes quickly and plopped down next to Luke on the sofa.

"I know. And that's why I'm here tonight. I'd never force anything on you if you never wanted it. I know you did." He said before he pressed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I love you" Luke Said again smiling.

He interlaced our hands and brought them up to his face and looked at them in adoration.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this." Luke said.

"I'm such a loser to commit that mistake four years ago. I let you go. I let you leave. I can't imagine anything like that ever happening again." He said and I heard his voice become heavier.

He was crying.

"It's too stupid, according to some people. But you and I both know this is an epic love M. I love you so much that it fucking consumes me!" He said.

"I'm getting married soon. And yet I love another man. What's happening Luke? It's like 2018 all over again. When we're out of each other's lives, we are fine. We somehow manage but when we meet each other, we just lose it. We ruin others lives. We become so selfish. Why Luke? Why couldn't we have had a normal relationship? Why does our timing have to be so wrong?" I Said, through my own tears.

"I don't know. All I care about is that now I'm with you and that's all I want." He said before he connected our lips and we indulged in a passionate hot kiss

"I want to leave this Luke. I want to leave this place, these people. Cause if we stay here, we're gonna be reminded of the people we hurt and I can't stand that. Let's elope. Let's run away. I've faced the fucking problems for a while now. I need to escape, to find my nirvana." I Said.

Luke looked at me in shock.
"Y-You want this? Are you s-sure? What about Nick... and Harvey?"

"Nick... Nick is the man every girl wants but not me... i don't deserve him, he's too good for me. And dad, dad doesn't have to know I'm with you. It won't matter. This is the only option left Luke."

•••••••••••

So short but this is all you get honeycombs <3
So .....

BYE

-Falconrays