31

I have a gift to bless ur poor soul:::::

Okay 1 more thing since u guys have somehow managed to drag me for 30 chaps

Keep waiting for more xxxx

•••••••••
Miley x

When Nick parked the car in the Parking lot, I could see the entrance decorated with flowers. The whole gate was like by roses and it looked beautiful.

On top there was a banner hanging that said- HEMMINGS 25th ANNIVERSARY

"You ready?" Nick asked as we interlaced our hands.
I nodded.

We both walked inside the gate, finding people dressed in dresses and suits just hanging around. They were either drinking or eating or talking. I could hear light jazz music playing in the background.

There were round table set out everywhere with a lavender cloth and next to then was a buffet.

There was also a mini stage I think where they might recreate their wedding.
Gosh it looked all so beautiful. They are still so much in love. And there I was about to ruin everything.

"Good evening everyone! May I have your attention please!" We heard a person speak. We turned our heads towards the stage where we saw a girl standing, clinking a champagne glass.

Holly
It was HOLLY. She looked quite different.

She had grown out her hair and coloured them brown. She had gotten a few muscles around her arms.

There was a cluster of people all around.

"I want to thank you all for coming! And also want to raise a toast to my beautiful family. Mom and dad, can I have you up here on stage please!" She said and a few people clapped.

This was it.
Time to face him.

I could see a man, his back towards me, dragging a woman with him to the stage.
She looked gorgeous as always.
The man turned around, and there he was, standing in all his glory.